Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My mom and dad have been very supportive of me, and used all kinds of methods mostly topicals and antibiotics, to help me get clear, none have worked so far...

I am sick of this bs... i keep telling them I NEED ACCUTANE! it is my last hope, my skin is the oiliest skin you will ever see, i wash it 20 minutes later, people start asking me hey man why are you sweating!

im sick of it guys, i swear i just wanna crawl up in a cave and go to sleep man...

Ive told my mom and dad i need accutane, ive found a site that i can buy it from, the only problem is i dont have a credit or debit card, my mom and dad on the other hand do.

Now i know its not right, because my mom has told me she will not let me get accutane, even though she has probably already spent about 400 dollars on topicals, these past 3 months, which have made my problem worse...

now heres the thing, im so sick of it you dont understand, im willing to get my moms debit card and buy this stuff from one of my sources, what do you guys think about this?

would it be a good idea? im not going to tell my parents, i am just going to go ahead and purchase it with their debit card...

its just ive come to the point where im going to explode if this problem isnt solved, i swear im ready to give up, as i sit here, i think about all my friends all of my family, it just saddens me that such a bs thing can get me down like this, im sick of it...

i wanna go ahead and buy the accutane, and proove to them that nothing bad is going to happen to me especially on such a low dose... (10 mg a day) so i dont have an IB, and it will gradually clear...

please tell me what you guys think, im all in, im down to do it, i wanna proove to them that this is the only worthwhile thing, its just they dont give me the chance...

im gonna take a chance

Well, how bad is your acne?

its mild if you ask me... its just that i feel like ill never be normal until i have absolutley no acne...

dont get me wrong it may be mild, but very slowly it is leaving very shallow marks on my face...

i just wanna get over with it man, you know what i mean

What other treatments have you tried? What does your diet consist of? Low-dose Accutane (20mg) over a long period is a possible option. Though, I do not recommend nor condone ordering it illegally over the internet.

##

-Roaccutane Science: http://max001.proboards42.com

-Retinoid signaling, etc.

-FDA Advisory Committee on Accutane (2000)

-Accutane package label (2005)

-Package label history

What other treatments have you tried? What does your diet consist of? Low-dose Accutane (20mg) over a long period is a possible option. Though, I do not recommend nor condone ordering it illegally over the internet.

minocycline, tazorac gel .1, bezoyl peroxide, salycic acid, clindamycin lotion, klaron... klarons keeping my acne at bay...

yeah man thats what i wanted to do, like 10 to 20 mg a day and keep on it, you know what i mean?

do you think i would get an IB on 20 or 10 mg a day?

do you have aim, if you do pm me with your sn ill im you, thanks alott man

Try treating it with Retin-A Micro initially. And watch your diet: no red meat, dairy, processed foods, fried foods, chocolate, refined grains, oils, fats, etc.. especially processed foods and dairy. Eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish, and nuts.

If you do not see some improvement, then Accutane would seem the best alternative. Just make sure you are aware of the potential side-effects.

What soap do you use to clean your face? Do you shave with a razor blade or electric shaver?

##

-Package label history

Try treating it with Retin-A Micro initially. And watch your diet: no red meat, dairy, processed foods, fried foods, chocolate, refined grains, oils, fats, etc.. especially processed foods and dairy. Eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish, and nuts.

If you do not see some improvement, then Accutane would seem the best alternative. Just make sure you are aware of the potential side-effects.

What soap do you use to clean your face? Do you shave with a razor blade or electric shaver?

electric shaver, tried the diet, made it worse, tazorac works better then retin a

tazorac left my skin oily as hell, and cause my face to scar, im through with retinoids

Find a dermatologist who is willing to go over the potential side-effects and the indications for Accutane. Tell your parents that adverse reactions are typically dose-dependant, and by going on a lower dosage, you reduce your chances of experiencing serious side-effects.

##

-Package label history

Find a dermatologist who is willing to go over the potential side-effects and the indications for Accutane. Tell your parents that adverse reactions are typically dose-dependant, and by going on a lower dosage, you reduce your chances of experiencing serious side-effects.

ok cool, ill give that a try...

just wanted to ask man, i weigh about 180 lbs...

would going on 20 mg a day or 10 mg a day cause an IB?

Probably not.

hmmm, thats cool

so have you been on accutane? if you have how long? are you clear? whats up?

I am currently on 20mg daily, and had a somewhat minor IB, wasn't TOO bad, this was around a week into treatment as well. I am now on week 3 and am clear again for the time being.

My mom and dad have been very supportive of me, and used all kinds of methods mostly topicals and antibiotics, to help me get clear, none have worked so far...

I am sick of this bs... i keep telling them I NEED ACCUTANE! it is my last hope, my skin is the oiliest skin you will ever see, i wash it 20 minutes later, people start asking me hey man why are you sweating!

im sick of it guys, i swear i just wanna crawl up in a cave and go to sleep man...

Ive told my mom and dad i need accutane, ive found a site that i can buy it from, the only problem is i dont have a credit or debit card, my mom and dad on the other hand do.

Now i know its not right, because my mom has told me she will not let me get accutane, even though she has probably already spent about 400 dollars on topicals, these past 3 months, which have made my problem worse...

now heres the thing, im so sick of it you dont understand, im willing to get my moms debit card and buy this stuff from one of my sources, what do you guys think about this?

would it be a good idea? im not going to tell my parents, i am just going to go ahead and purchase it with their debit card...

its just ive come to the point where im going to explode if this problem isnt solved, i swear im ready to give up, as i sit here, i think about all my friends all of my family, it just saddens me that such a bs thing can get me down like this, im sick of it...

i wanna go ahead and buy the accutane, and proove to them that nothing bad is going to happen to me especially on such a low dose... (10 mg a day) so i dont have an IB, and it will gradually clear...

please tell me what you guys think, im all in, im down to do it, i wanna proove to them that this is the only worthwhile thing, its just they dont give me the chance...

im gonna take a chance

Hey hang in there :cry: i know its REAL tough, i have mild to moderate acne, its really kinda gone now tho and i could of SWORN i needed accutane - but on a last limb i went and bought flor essence and change my diet and here i am - MUCH BETTER CLOGGED PORES MOSTLY GONE :D

You should try the stuff because its a herbal remedy and wont cause damage and although it may be a little expensive it DOES work and you WILL see results - i mean 4 days later and im like clear has to mean something :wacko: i had the kind of clogged pores under the skin acne that if i left it looked horrible and if i touched it made it into a spot that took like a month to heal :wall:

Your mum is right tho shes just worried, please give it a shot and dont use anymore harsh chemicals on your face while your doing it - i really hope you get the results SOON so you can SEE :)

Keep me posted and heres a link about Flor Essence and what it does, please try it you have nothing to loose only to gain

:wub: gud luck bbz x

DanK I thought you condoned taking accutane at all? I too am thinking about taking a 10mg dosage but after reading the all your posts and the message boards you spooked the hell out of me.. I dont want effects to start popping up 5-10years down the road.

im gonna take a chance

Hey hang in there :cry: i know its REAL tough, i have mild to moderate acne, its really kinda gone now tho and i could of SWORN i needed accutane - but on a last limb i went and bought flor essence and change my diet and here i am - MUCH BETTER CLOGGED PORES MOSTLY GONE :D

You should try the stuff because its a herbal remedy and wont cause damage and although it may be a little expensive it DOES work and you WILL see results - i mean 4 days later and im like clear has to mean something :wacko: i had the kind of clogged pores under the skin acne that if i left it looked horrible and if i touched it made it into a spot that took like a month to heal :wall:

Your mum is right tho shes just worried, please give it a shot and dont use anymore harsh chemicals on your face while your doing it - i really hope you get the results SOON so you can SEE :)

Keep me posted and heres a link about Flor Essence and what it does, please try it you have nothing to loose only to gain

:wub: gud luck bbz x

cool, thanks alot

I am currently on 20mg daily, and had a somewhat minor IB, wasn't TOO bad, this was around a week into treatment as well. I am now on week 3 and am clear again for the time being.

the minor ib you had... are the marks from that ib still present? are your lips chapped?

Roaccutane is a lifesaver, it WILL clear your skin.

I was very lucky and didnt get any side effects at all, not a single one, and it cleared me up a treat.

You say you're "through with retioids". you do realise Accutane IS a retinoid. It's name is Isotretinoin. They're all synthetic derivatives of Vitamin A! Although Accutane is still probably gonna clear your skin I just thougt I'd let you know you are chasing madly after a retinoid and not something else. But I DO NOT suggest buying it without your parents concent with THEIR OWN credit card. Thats mad cos they may go berzerkus and then you'll DEFINATELY never get the drug in which case you've taken a couple of hundred steps back. You could always do what I'm kinda doing. Basicly let them know just how important it is to you to have this "miracle" drug. show them all the figures of sucess and all the low ones of side effects. Show them all the sucess stories you can find, positive comments by qualified Doctors and Dermatologists. Let them know nothing else is gonna let you live a normal life like Accutane could.

And may i also warn that if your thinking of buying off a random website your also bonkers cos if anything goes wrong ur seriously screwed tits up! get it through someone official please! no mater what your thinking of doing. :) best of luck.

You say you're "through with retioids". you do realise Accutane IS a retinoid. It's name is Isotretinoin. They're all synthetic derivatives of Vitamin A! Although Accutane is still probably gonna clear your skin I just thougt I'd let you know you are chasing madly after a retinoid and not something else. But I DO NOT suggest buying it without your parents concent with THEIR OWN credit card. Thats mad cos they may go berzerkus and then you'll DEFINATELY never get the drug in which case you've taken a couple of hundred steps back. You could always do what I'm kinda doing. Basicly let them know just how important it is to you to have this "miracle" drug. show them all the figures of sucess and all the low ones of side effects. Show them all the sucess stories you can find, positive comments by qualified Doctors and Dermatologists. Let them know nothing else is gonna let you live a normal life like Accutane could.

And may i also warn that if your thinking of buying off a random website your also bonkers cos if anything goes wrong ur seriously screwed tits up! get it through someone official please! no mater what your thinking of doing. :) best of luck.

eh, as in im through with topical retinoids...

i see, thanks for the advice, but im pretty sure, a doctor isnt going to prescribe it to me, at the dosage i want, in the U.S... ill prolbably just go to mexico and get it prescribed, stock on a bunch come back and go on my low dose treatment, thats how its looking for me right now...

oh well