Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using it for about 2 weeks and am seeing pretty good results. I had just done a peel prior to starting. I am using .25% at night with alpha hydrox 12% aha soufle during the day. I wash with salac and when I need to exfoliate I use loose crystals with janmarini clean zyme (papaya cleanser)it really helps get rid of the dead skin and leaves my skin so soft. anyways, my skin is clearing drastically, it looks great, my pores seem smaller amd my scars seem to be getting smaller as well. It is also helping with hyperpigmentation left behind from picking.

Guest HKS

Thats good news, do you have any pics?

no, I dont have a digital camera. This regime is working great, but yesterday I laid out without sunblock on my face now I have some hyperpigmentation I have to get rid of. But Im sure that will go away fast with the renova and aha, plus im treating it with hydroquinone2%

hmm im really interested in this log. ive been using retin-a .1%, but my skin is just kinda blah right now. I have 3 unused tubes of renova .05 that I was gonna use when I was finished with my retin-a but right now I just don't know. Would you recommend I go ahead and try the renova? or finish the Retin-A. and has Renova helped with active acne at all? I've also been using souffle during the day.