Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theklown

Is This Eucerins Replacement for Eucerin Renewal?

Hey guys

found this, looks like eucerin renewal but in spf30+?

Click the link below to have a look at the product info on drugstore's website

Eucerin Extra Protective Moisture Lotion

for those lazy people ;)

Eucerin® Extra Protective Moisture Lotion combines intensive moisturization with SPF 30 in a lightweight, non-greasy formula.

Microfine zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide broad physical block against UV induced skin damage

Provides 24-hour moisturization

Oil-free, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

Non-irritating and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin

and for you ingrediant buffs

Active Ingredients: Octocrylene, Octinoxate, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ensulizole

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Edta, Alumina, Simethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin

Sorry of this has been posted about before

yep ^, that product is bad!

It is impossible to get to 'disappear' on the skin. It is white and just continues to smear around in white streaks. It is definitely not a good replacement for Eucerin Skin Renewal.

You can consider trying Eucerin Q10. It is promoted as an 'antiwrinkle' lotion, but it is a decent moisturizer. It does not have any lactic acid or glycolic acid though (if that matters to you).

yep ^, that product is bad!

It is impossible to get to 'disappear' on the skin. It is white and just continues to smear around in white streaks. It is definitely not a good replacement for Eucerin Skin Renewal.

You can consider trying Eucerin Q10. It is promoted as an 'antiwrinkle' lotion, but it is a decent moisturizer. It does not have any lactic acid or glycolic acid though (if that matters to you).

I actually bought that Q10. It is thicker than the Eucerin Renewal and takes longer to work in. I didn't like it. But I don't like any miosturizers.

That stuff sucks because it leaves a really noticeable white film.

I agree, wear it if you want to be BRIGHT white.

I bought some but I only used it once. Also its a lot thicker and doesnt go on good over bp, IMO.