Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody used France Laure Fruit acids before?

I have used it for 2 days- the result for new scars (less than 6 months old) is 15-20%!!!

I will kept you all informed

I have used it for 2 days- the result for new scars (less than 6 months old) is 15-20%!!!

LOL,

Honestly, your posts (last 2) made me laugh. A couple of days ago you had a chemical peel and you saw an inmidiate 3-5% improvement and you were so happy. Then a couple days later, an AHa peel and you have already a 15-20% improvement!!! So maybe next time just by washing your face with water your scars will be completely erased!

My suggestion: Whatever treatment you have, you have to wait a couple of months to see the results. It's imposible that an Aha peel gives you instant and high percentage results. In some cases, not even dermabrassion can guarantee you 15-20% iprovement. Sometimes we need to set our passion aside and make better use of our brains. There are some things that don't make sense at all.

LOL,

Honestly, your posts (last 2) made me laugh. A couple of days ago you had a chemical peel and you saw an inmidiate 3-5% improvement and you were so happy. Then a couple days later, an AHa peel and you have already a 15-20% improvement!!! So maybe next time just by washing your face with water your scars will be completely erased!

My suggestion: Whatever treatment you have, you have to wait a couple of months to see the results. It's imposible that an Aha peel gives you instant and high percentage results. In some cases, not even dermabrassion can guarantee you 15-20% iprovement. Sometimes we need to set our passion aside and make better use of our brains. There are some things that don't make sense at all.

There is no improvement... All improvement is due to swelling and once the swell subsides, everything returns to normal

Lucy mum, I'd like to offer some suggestions.

I have read your posts in the forum for some time now, and initially they seemed to be negative, starting threads with words such as "you are all dilusional, nothing will work, give up" etc. You say you have deep scaring, and now you are having treatments done which are well known to not do anything for deep scars.

My suggestions are:

- Post some pics (if you have the courage), even if only a section of your face.

- Thing of proceedures in terms of long term benifit, not a short term hit.

- Spend your money on proceedures that have a higher rate of success with long term improvement such as subsicion.

If your scars are as deep as you have suggested, and you truly wish to make a start on improvement, then take the time to be informed as to what the correct methods are in treating your kind of scarring. This is the only real way forward. Be prepared for some emotional ups and downs too. Talking of which, I also humbly suggest finding someone to talk to, as in a therapist, if you can. Sorry if this seems out of line, but its with the best intentions. I read a post once from you that gave some indication of how your mother treats you, especially regarding your skin. Its very sad that instead of trying to support you and help you to feel that you are beautiful regardless, that you are berated for something not your fault. If you cannot move out of home, I suggest finding someone to talk to in order to help you understand that it is your mother that has the problem not you, as well as making you stronger in being able to handle her harsh comments.

Wishing you all the best =]

LOL,

There is no improvement... All improvement is due to swelling and once the swell subsides, everything returns to normal

Thanks