Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TickingClock

Skin Peeling = Good or Bad?

I've been on accutane for about 17 days now. The first week all the oil dissappeared, and no new pimples came. By the second week the left side of my face cleared from pimples, except for 1 or 2 nodules that are getting smaller by the day. But the right side of my face erupted. All the pimples I had under my skin came out. They kept bleeding for about 7 days, now they barely do. They are healing. The right side of my face is peeling were the pimples and some nodules are. I was wondering if this is good or not? I dont use moisturizer sinse my skin isn't dry, but just peeling (only on my face where the pimples are).

if its peeling, then its dry....you should moisturize the parts which are peeling, unless you want that (peeling work against red marks and scars, but its not healthy to skin)

if its peeling, then its dry....you should moisturize the parts which are peeling, unless you want that (peeling work against red marks and scars, but its not healthy to skin)

Well, the only part thats peeling is on top of where I have active pimples. So should I apply moisturizer or not? Everywhere else my skin is fairly balanced.

I have very oily skin, and have yet to dry on the face itself, my lips are cracking though.

Im the other way around. I had very oily skin, which now is basically perfect and smooth (even in the mornings and late at night) and my lips haven't cracked.