Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest blackheadben

Excuses, excuses

Guest blackheadben

I am running out of excuses for not going swimming. The real reason is that I just don't want to have to wash my makeup off. My mom and dad just can't seem to hold it in and have to look and talk abou tmy skin when it is off. I really don't have much pimples, just an extreme amount of macule form my recent brakout. My family doesn't know the difference between one of those and a zit. They think my skin still looks "terrible." Any way, I am runnin gou t of excuses to tell my mom why I don't want to go swimming even though I really want to inside! Do any of you guys ever make really stupid excuses so you don't have to be seen w/o your makeup on? I do not leave the house w/o it unless I am taking my sister to sunday school, at night, in the dark, and I stay in my car and don't even fathom the thought of going inside the church. I probably wouldn't feel this way if my parents could just shut up about my face.

My mom: "your skin was like porcelain on Proactiv." My thoughts: "I wore way more foundation my last year on proactiv because it just simply stopped working for me. Period. End of story. Not going back on it. Didn't work." My dad:"do you really want to use that on your face?" My thoughts:" yeah, and you know so much more about skincare than I do. Yeah right."

People. I just wish I could go swimming.............

i know what u mean, i make excuse with notgogin on dates...i hate it, but i am trying to find a good coverage for me that wont look like i ahve anythign on, its so hard...

i know what u mean, i make excuse with notgogin on dates...i hate it, but i am trying to find a good coverage for me that wont look like i ahve anythign on, its so hard...

Have you tried mineral makeup? I swim in mine and as long as I don't rub my face (I just pat it try with a towel) it stays on and still looks good.

Guest TylerD

My excuse is I dont know how to swim, but actually I dont know how to swim :( . I feel so pitiful.

Aw, I am sorry for your frustration! I know how it is, you are definately not alone. I live by the beach and for the longest time I wouldn't go. I wore clinique make up in the water once, and it seemed to to stay on pretty good. Good luck.

My excuse is I dont know how to swim, but actually I dont know how to swim :( . I feel so pitiful.

eh. swimming isnt everything.

I am running out of excuses for not going swimming. The real reason is that I just don't want to have to wash my makeup off. My mom and dad just can't seem to hold it in and have to look and talk abou tmy skin when it is off. I really don't have much pimples, just an extreme amount of macule form my recent brakout. My family doesn't know the difference between one of those and a zit. They think my skin still looks "terrible." Any way, I am runnin gou t of excuses to tell my mom why I don't want to go swimming even though I really want to inside! Do any of you guys ever make really stupid excuses so you don't have to be seen w/o your makeup on? I do not leave the house w/o it unless I am taking my sister to sunday school, at night, in the dark, and I stay in my car and don't even fathom the thought of going inside the church. I probably wouldn't feel this way if my parents could just shut up about my face.

I know how you feel. I wish I could just go swimming and have my head under water without worrying if my make-up will wash off.

It sucks so badly cause I get all paranoid even when I get slashed slighty with water on my face. ugh :|