Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest blackheadben

I am switching to neutrogena

Guest blackheadben

I have alwaysed loved olay, but I can't seem to find out why my skin wants to stay slightly broken out at all times. I was reading all of the ingredients in all of my products and was very surprised to see that the olay did indeed have mineral oil in it. I guess all this time I haven't really bothered to read the ingredient list as long as it says somewhere on the bottle "non-comedegenic." OOPS!! :confused: I know that mineral oil is suppossed to be non-comegenic, but this got me thinking, could this be why my face always wants to be slightly whiteheady and pimply? Maybe mineral oil is to much for my oily skin??? Anyway, I am switching to neutrogena's oil free moisture. It obviously is completely oil free, hence the name. Or should I switch to their healthy skin face lotion w/ SPF 15 because I have a huge, HUGE amount of macules left from my recent breakout? The AHA's are suppossed to help those, right? Anyway, I will still use a cream at night because even my oily skin needs moisture. Granted, I apply the cream very, very, VERY lightly. SO, is the neutrogena light night cream a good buy? Well, thanks for any input!

Either one of those Neutrogena moisturizers will be fine.

But if you want one to help with the red marks and overall skin tone, I'd go for the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion.

Guest blackheadben

I bought the oil free moisture at the grocery store today and will try to pick up some of the healthy skin face lotion for night at target tomorrow. I hope they work better!