Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'd like to use Aloe like many have suggested but am wondering if it is better, the same or worse to use a store bought gel or the aloe directly from a plant? Also my husband recalls a doctor giving his brother a spray on aloe once when he had poison summack or something like that....anyone know of any spray on aloe? Figure that would be really convenient to use!

Yep, i know a good product which is a spray-on one that u like. yer i agree their easier to use. FOTE, (fruit of the earth) is well-known for their natural aloe vera. Not sure if you heard of them, but lots of people are aware of them :D I live in Australia, I have been using FOTE aloe vera gel for 4 months(its a bottle) and its $10 AU over here, and lasts ages. Anyway i saw the spray one, its $20AU bit more expensive but its a big bottle. found this one.

[attachmentid=5344] this is the one i was talking about. Its 20 dollars over here.

http://www.fote.com/prod_new.html (check it out theres other sprays here too)

Hope i helped y0u

Fruit of the Earth (drugstore): 100% aloe vera gel

Lily of the Desert (drugstore): organic, 99% aloe gel

Aubrey Organics (health food store): pure liquid aloe, pretty much straight from the plant

Whatever you do, don't buy the green stuff. I don't trust all those additives.

i usually just cut the aloe leaf in half and rub my face with it, seems to help acne heal better and really smooths your skin