Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anonymous007

How can you tell when a girls checking you out??

Alright well my acne thank god is completely gone thanks to accutane. I still have some rolling scars unfortunately. The confidence just isn't there because of them. I'm in pretty good physical shape. I've noticed girls look in my direction lately but I'm horrible at reading body language or just women in general. Could some girls help me out here?

You can tell a girl likes you if she looks at you when you're not looking at her, smiles at you, has much eye contact with you when you talk to her, flirts with you, finds ways to touch you while she's talking to you, etc. Basically, it's not that hard to tell and you just kind of know.

Ok well of course if you catch her looking more than once, that's a sign. Also if she looks away when you look at her, and then starts adjusting her hair or clothes or posture whatever, that's a major signal she's trying to look good for you. Be aware of all those little things girls do. We do it for a REASON! Truly. Another thing is, if you look at her and catch her eye, does she hold the stare just a half second longer than regular eye contact with strangers requires. BUT if you make eye contact with her, don't be freaky about it, like staring at her TOO LONG cause that's freaky. Just be like "Hey!" Or "What's up?" Say it really casually like no big deal, because it isn't a big deal. You are just saying Hi, and if she wasn't checking you out OH WELL, what did you lose? It's not like you caught her eye then made her or both of you uncomfortable with some cheesy pick up line...casual works wonders. Like you don't give a fuck but you're acknowledging her.

i usually look and smile at the same time. i might seem nervous. adjust my hair and keep eye contact.

if i look away too much or im not smiling..or my conversation is about other ppl then that usually means i just see u as a friend.

also when I like a guy I usually go out of my way to talk to them as much as possible.. like COMPLETELY OUT OF MY WAY..

Like running across the hall, running over students, to talk to him heh..

no but seriously..

one MAJOR sign if a somewhat shy girl likes you is if you're in a group of friends and she's with her's and she keeps moving her eyes to where you are.. I do that.. when I'm talking to my friends if I see him somewhat near by.. I'll end up looking over at him a lot.. and if we make eye contact I continue it for a while.. it's a wonderful feeling.. aww.. two people in the middle of two different conversations but both focused on the other..

and if she's more outgoing.. she'll find every way to talk to you.. and yeah.. basically what everyone else said heh.. I guess all girls are somewhat similar when it comes to this.. heh.. I didn't realize..'

also I read that if a person likes someone else when they see them their eyebrows actually -usually unconsciously- rise.. it's quick.. like uber quick.. but check that out too.. if a girl wants to let you know she likes you sometimes she will purposely keep them up for longer.. believe it or not.. I've done it.. aww.. memories

I did that then smiled and said hi and kept eye contact.. and he responded with the same.. and there was just a twinkle in his eyes... as I'm sure were mine.. and when walking away we kept looking at each other.. it was sweet :)

statistics say girls who approach the guy first or do most of the chasing never lasts. guys like to be challenged, even if they say they like a girl to ask thm out..dont listen to it..even if 10 guys reply after me now and say no, they like a girl to ask them out..no, i dont beleive it. it means less work for him, it means easier.. i dont want a lazy man, and it goes back to the early stages of man and woman that men are hunters.

im not being sexist or old fashioned but i do speak the truth. unless its just a friendship thing between girls and guys, i dont beleive in approaching men that im interested in.

statistics say girls who approach the guy first or do most of the chasing never lasts. guys like to be challenged, even if they say they like a girl to ask thm out..dont listen to it..even if 10 guys reply after me now and say no, they like a girl to ask them out..no, i dont beleive it. it means less work for him, it means easier.. i dont want a lazy man, and it goes back to the early stages of man and woman that men are hunters.

im not being sexist or old fashioned but i do speak the truth. unless its just a friendship thing between girls and guys, i dont beleive in approaching men that im interested in.

I agree.. you give them the signals that you're interested.. and it's up to them to approach you..

but if the guy is really shy and insecure and such.. sometimes it's nice to give him a break and just break the ice for him.. you know..

but I don't think I would actually "chase" after a guy..

i've met girls that chase guys, but rarely any of them ever actually ASK the guy out unless it's for something small like a school dance or something.

well while i'm here what does it mean if a girl starts asking you how she looks lol but shes already in a relationship

well while i'm here what does it mean if a girl starts asking you how she looks lol but shes already in a relationship

It means she likes you and wants to see how far she can take your relationship without actually cheating. Girls love attention. :ninja:

i've met girls that chase guys, but rarely any of them ever actually ASK the guy out unless it's for something small like a school dance or something.

hmm if she knows you well it's probably because she views you as a good friend and values your advice..

but there is a chance she's interested in you.. it depends on the situation of how well you guys are friends and how her relationship with the other guy is doing...+ such

Also Kev07.. just wondering.. you don't live in southern california by chance.. do you?

Guest beanz

eye contact and facial expressions.

iv always gone by when i sit next to a girl some good signs are:

legs crossed towards you

eye contact

any physical touching (shoulders touching leg touching etc)

if rest her head on her hand it it the hand that is not closest to you this way you can still see her

when you talk to her she stares at your lips (some girls do that and is a huge sign)

these are some that i go by and i would say that i think they work for me

iv always gone by when i sit next to a girl some good signs are:

legs crossed towards you

eye contact

any physical touching (shoulders touching leg touching etc)

if rest her head on her hand it it the hand that is not closest to you this way you can still see her

when you talk to her she stares at your lips (some girls do that and is a huge sign)

these are some that i go by and i would say that i think they work for me

nice pookie, those are some good ones

no i live in bay area, san francisco area.

hopefully i will be down in socal after this school year if i make it into UC irvine XD

staring at lips huh...

Guest Michael Jackson

I usually give er the eye, then I give her the wave, then I say "bitch stand and deliver. Huh? you wanna lil try before you buy?"

lets change this topic around for a bit.

is it REALLY easy for a girl to catch a guy checking her out, and the girl is so slick in finding otu that the guy will think hes still successful and continue checking her out? i've heard it is XD

no i live in bay area, san francisco area.

hopefully i will be down in socal after this school year if i make it into UC irvine XD

staring at lips huh...

good luck with that

yeah the lips thing i have noticed with almost evey girl i was with. when i talked to them and we were bout a foot to two feet away face to face they would stare at my lips. this was my sign that she liked me and the signal to kiss her. i dont know worth a shot. pretty much every girl that i have been says that my lips are my best feat feature on my face (wish it was my skin :cry:) so it just might be a thing with me.

also some other ones are if she laughs at your jokes. some girls laugh even if they are not even funny and is a good way to tell

when your talking to her and she touches you in any way that dosent seem an accident (awesome sign)

playing with hair licking her lips or anything that draws attention to her face are also signs

lets change this topic around for a bit.

is it REALLY easy for a girl to catch a guy checking her out, and the girl is so slick in finding otu that the guy will think hes still successful and continue checking her out? i've heard it is XD

i dont really understand the question

i'll rephrase, when a guy checks out a girl, how long does it take before the girl notices, and does the guy notice that the girl notices.

the girl i'm talking about laughs at most of the jokes/attempts even when some others don't, but hey, what can i say i'm a funny guy XD

i'd say she slaps me out of nowhere alot but that would probably belong more in the "i want attention" category.

i say that girl likes you so go for it

there use to be this girl in my gov class who stared at me all class and whenever i looked over at her she would look at the clock. we became boyfriend and girlfriend. and i asked her if she ever noticed me looking at her during class because i began to once i noticed she was doing it. she had no clue she just though i was looking over cuz i knew she was.

hope this helps

i'm a dude and if i like a chick when i'm talking to her i let my eyes sort of linger around her lips and neck....i think it gives them the sign that i really wanna just check out how hot she is or whatever but i'm being courteous by not just staring at her tits

I beleieve every girl is different. I once liked a girl alot way before my acne days, I liked her ALOT, anyway, i was waiting for the best time to talk to her. So one time outta no where, i caught her stairing at me non stop, like always always always staring at me, eerytime she saw me, she'd stare. I was thinking this is awesome we're both clicking here i guess. I finally started talking to her, turned out, she didn't even have an interest in me, her friend liked my friend, and I guess she was staring at me, thinking about how she can come up to me and talk to me about my friend!! What a tough luck situation, and i'll still never know for certain why she was always staring at me, my best guess was she wanted to meet me to talk about my friend.

i say that girl likes you so go for it

there use to be this girl in my gov class who stared at me all class and whenever i looked over at her she would look at the clock. we became boyfriend and girlfriend. and i asked her if she ever noticed me looking at her during class because i began to once i noticed she was doing it. she had no clue she just though i was looking over cuz i knew she was.

hope this helps

she is... in a relationship =[ LOL

Lol, I for one don't like to be "challanged", honestly. Girls that have asked me out(for a date) seem to be the most outgoing, which I prefer :).

yeh, a lot of girls/guys are touchy feely and uber kind, they are the kind that can destroy your heart without even knowing it.

IPB Image