Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jon62282

so where is all your acne located?

all of my blemishes are on my forehead and on my temples a little. the rest of my face is perfectly clear, and i dont ever even wash it. sometimes i wish it was on my cheeks or something instead of my forehead. and of course, whenever i'm checking out other people's skin....say if they have ane on their cheeks and they have a clear forehead...i get a little envious.

Be glad you get them on your forehead. Post-inflammation from acne heals much more quickly on the forehead.

I get them on my lower chin area.

all of my blemishes are on my forehead and on my temples a little. the rest of my face is perfectly clear, and i dont ever even wash it. sometimes i wish it was on my cheeks or something instead of my forehead. and of course, whenever i'm checking out other people's skin....say if they have ane on their cheeks and they have a clear forehead...i get a little envious.

At least with it on your forehead, you may be able to cover it somewhat with your hair... when it is on your cheeks it is just out there.

I have clogged pores/whiteheads on my forehead and neck, and cysts and whiteheads on my chin as well as mild acne with a couple of cysts on my back/shoulders/chest. Acne on any part of your body just sucks, I don't think I can think of one pleasant spot to put it where it wouldn't be a nuissance.

yeah obviously it's a nuisance anywhere. i keep my hair short though. when it gets a little longer and hangs on my face a bit, it itches like hell.

If I could move all the acne I have ever had and will have and put it on my butt, I would be a very happy person..

because..

you can use stronger acid peels on your body than your face..

plus..

Out of sight

Out of MIND

If I could move all the acne I have ever had and will have and put it on my butt, I would be a very happy person..

because..

plus..

Out of sight

Out of MIND

no don't wish for this, i've had a pimple on my ass before. hurts like HELL when you go to poo or even worse if you're a girl cause you have to sit everytime you pee =/

because..

plus..

Out of sight

Out of MIND

no don't wish for this, i've had a pimple on my ass before. hurts like HELL when you go to poo or even worse if you're a girl cause you have to sit everytime you pee =/

i wouldnt anyway, but now you really shouldnt use public restrooms..i mean you cant get gonorrhea but still..

mines on my lower cheaks and i wish i could put it on my head under my hair.

that's exactly how my acne was in 5th-6th grade and my hair covered it all, unfortunately, it's been moving down my face ever since =/

mine was like tht for a long time, now it's all over, with redness

cheeks and no where else

Be glad you get them on your forehead. Post-inflammation from acne heals much more quickly on the forehead.

I get them on my lower chin area.

Dude u should be satisifed..

mines mostly cheeks :(

some chin :(

left temple full :(

right temple 1-2 :(

between eyes few :(

i got them almost everywhere.. all redmarks.. 1 active acne rightnow..

i would love for them to be on my back or ass. anywhere that cant be seen in shorts + tshirts. would be a best gift

oh by the way my acne is located mostly on my chin and lower cheeks..

But I have a tendency to get blemishes up by the nose and higher cheek area once in a while.. thank God atleast I can have a clear forehead... I'll take any clear skin I can get! That's for sure...

but I think I'd rather have marks on the forehead than on the cheeks.. seeing how I'm pretty sure they heal the slowest out of all the areas when it comes to red marks :(

all the ones on my forehead take forever to heal....and they all leave marks now. it seems whenever i get one anywhere else it goes away much faster.

i get it bad around my mouth, like under my nose n below my lower lip on my chin. i'd rather have it on the sides of my cheeks, cos people can't see them when lookin directly at you. also i'd forget about them, but i can always feel them when i'm movin my mouth around lol. but thankfully i haven't got any at the moment :/

My face is doing much better now, but I used to get them like crazy on my cheeks and sometimes my chin. My forehead usually attracted one huge, red pimple at a time. Once I had this huge red one right smack in the middle of my forehead :confused:

My face is doing much better now, but I used to get them like crazy on my cheeks and sometimes my chin. My forehead usually attracted one huge, red pimple at a time. Once I had this huge red one right smack in the middle of my forehead :confused:

KNOW THE FEELING.. I had a BIG one smack in the center of my forehead once and people made jokes about.. it's hard brushing off the jokes because acne is a sensitive area for me.. ya know?

Then it went down for a while but the pimple came right back up like a month later, I swear! Tis insane

because..

plus..

Out of sight

Out of MIND

Wouldn't that hurt to sit down, lol? I would much rather have my acne on my back. I wouldn't have to worry about being so sensitive with my skin, and any redness or dryness that I might get. Plus I could just always wear a shirt, which I pretty much do right now anyways.

I got acne on my forehead and on my cheeks near my nose. And I got smalls bumps on my back. I really wouldn't want to have acne anywhere, but if I has a choice, I'd have it on my back. My face would look so much better without the ugly ass spots.

because..

plus..

Out of sight

Out of MIND

you sit when you pee? huh.

i thought i ahd a pimple on my ass. turned out it was a bee sting

mines on my lower cheaks and i wish i could put it on my head under my hair.

NO! you do NOT want that! Mine's on my forehead, temples, little around my nose, but it has been creeping back into my hairline, and those always hurt quite a bit more than the ones on my face below the hairline. Not to mention that haircuts become VERY unpleasant.