Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack's Wasted Life

R. Kelly's Cure for Acne

I'm not brave enough to try this, but I was doing a bit of research and discovered someone's "home remedy" for curing acne within 24 hours. Without further ado, here it is:

Okay at the risk of being laughed at and made fun of, I have decided to tell my "home remendy" for "zits".

Wash your face with a mild cleanser and rinse with cool water and pat dry.

Now here comes the other part.......

Go pee and after it starts coming out, carefully pee on a clean cotton ball. Take the cotton ball and pat on the zit. Let it air dry.

Do this several times a day. The zit will be gone within 24 hours.

I KNOW this sounds really gross, but I swear to you that it really works~!!

I'm not brave enough to try this, but I was doing a bit of research and discovered someone's "home remedy" for curing acne within 24 hours. Without further ado, here it is:

Okay at the risk of being laughed at and made fun of, I have decided to tell my "home remendy" for "zits".

Wash your face with a mild cleanser and rinse with cool water and pat dry.

Now here comes the other part.......

Go pee and after it starts coming out, carefully pee on a clean cotton ball. Take the cotton ball and pat on the zit. Let it air dry.

Do this several times a day. The zit will be gone within 24 hours.

I KNOW this sounds really gross, but I swear to you that it really works~!!

I got this information from eBay of all places.

Even if this works, I'm not sure I'd do it, any takers? :)

:lol: hAhAHa!! thats kinda funny but it probably does work becuase of all the acids in the urine. but i don't think i'm brave enough to try it either.

your pee is very very very sterile. all the toxins that come out of your body is in your poop.

Guest Michael Jackson

I want to pee on this thread

Yeh urine i have heard works wonders... and its a known fact that it helps other skin conditions.. like athletes foot i believe... if its itching and burnin u just pee on ur leg/foot and it goes away... :D

AlKaMiMe :cool:

Guest Michael Jackson

I do, R.Kelly is my idol

i dont think im willing to walk around with cotton balls in my pockets all day, or get caught blotting piss on my face :hand:

not to mention that using a Q-tip would be loads easier

urine therapy (both oral and topical application) is common and those that practice it swears by it.

Eucerin has a line of product with 5-10% urea, what do you think urea is? (tho theirs is synthetic)

I don't do it, would probably never do it, but I won't discount or laugh at it and those that practice it like they are some freak.

This is not from R Kelly :/

This method has been said hundreds of times. Urea is also in your cleansing products, it's basically altered urine. So you're doing it anyway.

Damn you guys are all really new huh? BC this method has been around for years. There was an old acne board several years back where just about everyone was starting to do the "urine therapy" which involved putting it on your face and a few drops under your tongue.

Apparantly one guy copletely cleared from it and that's where it started

Yea, I always had the urge to put urine under my tongue to cure my acne, come on people! One guy cleared up from it??? That's great, one guy also cleared his acne by castrating himself...that doesn't make it a good idea.

lol i dont do it but ud be surprised how many people do. some cultures actually drink pea, brush their teeth with pee etc.

do you think it'd work better with clear pee or yellow pee?

Yellow pee... more vitamins and minerals.. :cool:

Yellow urine would simply indicate that you are dehydrated. Seriously though, simply because something is acidic does not mean its going to cure acne.

Yellow urine would simply indicate that you are dehydrated. Seriously though, simply because something is acidic does not mean its going to cure acne.

your pee is sooooooooooooo sterile its not just from it being acidic.......why do you think the excess B5 comes out in your pee.