Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

My situation is that I have a lot of red marks left from Acne in my early teens I'm now 17 and I still get the occasional breakout but nothing what it used to be like. I'm having one of the down days at the moment and just basically feeling sorry for myself, You know?

My skin reigme at the minute is currently,

Carleys Clean and Clear faical soap in the morning

and at night I use the asprin mask, have you heard of that?

For my scars I'm using neosporin scar solution, don't know if you've heard o fthat either.

But like I said I'm still 17 and growing but my self esteem is really really low at the minute and your comments and adivce would be so appertiated, Thanks people!

Also any experinces with Acne under simlair circumstances would be greatfully acknoweldge from myself and other who may find it useful.

Kind regards

Shyboy

Guest Michael Jackson

at 17 it is already settling down. What did you use?

at 17 it is already settling down. What did you use?

I didn't use anything, No antiboitocs thats for sure, down the years I have, yes, but within the past year or so I've just been using the products stated above.

Judging by your pictures your face looks in better condition than mine, then again webcam pictures can be so diseving...

Guest Michael Jackson

yeah mine comes and goes sometimes. In my opnion messing with redmarks too much can be bad, you have to be careful or you could breakout. It's good that your self esteem is rising. You gotta live life, you only get one.