Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, after trials of Minocycline, Duac, Bactrim, Blu-U, 2 chemical peels, and Differin, tonight I start my Taz journey. Anyone got any tips or advice? If not, wish me luck!

i really dont think its worth it, i was on it for 4 months

the side effects for me outweighed the benefits, sure your going to get relatively clear, but you skin tone and the shit its going to put your skin through, for me really wasnt worth it at all, thats why 4 months in even though i was clear, i stopped

ive been using klaron for 2 weeks now, i get like 1 or 2 pimples but my skins texture and tone is just so awesome...

in my opinion its not worth it

good luck

Well, tazorac is effective for many people, so you will never know whether it will be useless or be a dramatic improvement for you until you try it.

yeah, i heard taz is pretty good (too bad it didnt' work for me that very well :doubt: ).

just make sure you continue to use it even if your face flares up a little - it's suppose to happen. however, with my case, my face started to get really itchy and rashy so my derm took me off of it. good luck!

Yah I was on it for like 6 months and still wasn't completely satisfied. Starting Accutane tomorrow!!!

Yah I was on it for like 6 months and still wasn't completely satisfied. Starting Accutane tomorrow!!!

i feel ya bro