Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok well im on differin and minocycline, but i think im resistant to the antibiotic but im afraid to stop taking it in case im not. anyways, im starting to get tons of clogged pores, most of which become large and inflamed, which makes me think that the differin isnt working either. i think accutane is outa the question because i usually only hav 4 or 5 active visible pimples at a time so my parents and derm dont think i warrant it. i wont be going back to the derm for a while caus my parents are cheap and it wud take lik 2 months to get an appointment but i hav an appointment with my regular doctor in about a week and i was considering asking for retina micro or something to replace the differin. i jus dont kno if i cud deal with a bad breakout for the rest of the summer or something and i really hav no idea what to do

Switching to Retin-A Micro is a good idea if you've been on Differin for a while and it's not doing anything. A GP will probably give it to you if you say the Differin isn't working.