Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris215

Usage question.

Hi, I'm wondering will it be as effective to use it 1 time a day(night) then 2 times a day? Because my day are usually active (sports, gym, etc)

or

if I do use it 2 times a day and during the day time when I sweat will it wear off or become less effective?

*Also I have a question about my cleanser, is it too harsh and could be irriating my acne?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp...id=prod2247579#

That cleanser is medicated with antibacterial ingredient, so it might be contributing to irritation.

As for using the CSR once a day. Some people can do that, and others really need the twice a day bp application. It just depends on how persistent your acne is. You can certainly try it once a day, but if you don't get the results you desire, you will need to consider going to twice a day application.

Good luck and holler if you need any further help!

great thanks, I'm going to switch cleanser.

As for two a day, if I apply BP few hours before I do any heavy activity where I would sweat or get dirty and I wash my face would be ok right? The BP would not be affected would it?

Ideally you only want to be washing twice daily, so try to time your CSR process for after your workout if you can. That way you aren't washing too much.

So would it basically be like this and I'll be fine?

Morning:

Face Wash

BP

Moisturizer

After Workout or Practice:

Face Wash

Evening:

Face Wash

BP