Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A while back I made a topic about paying with debit cards/ CSR not accepting my card. I managed to sort the problem out through making myself a paypal account and paying through that. All was well and I got the email that said id ordered, and that I was I a que waiting untill my payment cleared, which was said would take 2-4 days. 4 days have now passed with no email saying my gels are getting 'shipped out/ processed/ whatever. This is what my email said

Please note: It may take 3-4 working days for e-checks to clear. Once your payment has cleared, you should receive an email notification from us that your order has been processed.

I still haven't rec/d the email! Im just a bit worried about it thats all... :confused: Im using DHL if it makes any difference.. anyway thanks in advance!

[EDIT] I just researched this problem and found that there was a PayPal glitch that started around 7/24.

Supposedly the PayPal payment module was fixed and the final fixed version was uploaded on 7/24. However, orders were remaining Queued. That's the bad news.

The good news is that all of these orders have now been processed, and should ship Monday or Tuesday at the latest. You should get a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number as well. DHL international tracking #s have been delayed for some reason, they are still being shipped the same as other orders, though.

Ahh thanks Joel! I got the email today saying my order would be shipped in 1-2 days, and that I should get another email when they are on their way. I thought something was up because its not like the CSR to take that long. Anyway, problem solved- thanks again!

Yeah its been about 8-9 days for me, and my order is still qued, I am like in DESPERATE need of it lol, ive gone about 2 days with out, that + 2 days partying, drinking and no sleep has made my skin hit an all time low lol, and I've still got to wait for the shipping time when I stopped being 'qued'

I made another order today, just to be on the safe side, but I really hope mine will be one that gets dispatched soon lol

I was also wondering what was up. I made a PayPal order on Tuesday and was expecting/hoping for the order to be processed by the end of the week, but its status remained "queued."

However, as described above, today at last I received another email (on a Sunday!) acknowledging that the order was being processed and that it should ship in 1-2 days. :dance:

(Till then, I've got to buy another tube of of Neutrogena On-the-Spot. :boohoo: )