Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Happy Girl

Skin cleared in 2 nights

I just was online looking for a solution for my new acne development, started about one year ago (September 13, 2005). Yes I remember the exact day. I never had pimples, zits, black heads before. I was lucky. I never used any special soaps or creams. Well anyways, I started having acne. I was very upset, became depressed and tried everything. I started going to get facials every 4 weeks, buying products, costing over $200 every time I went.

I stumbled onto this site by accident when I did a search for alkaline diets and better skin (remember that I was trying everything)

I was skeptical at first, didn't try it because I had tried proactive before and it did not work. So I went the next day to get a facial and buy more products, my face was worst. So to end my story, I started the regime July 26, 2006 in the evening, today I am clear, no pimples to be seen, it is amazing. I think the drying time between steps is the key.

[quote :dance: Lucky you! How bad was your acne to start with?

Moderate before it cleared. It is really amazing. I have to confess that I also used a mask also last two nights because I was so oily, it has sulfur in it. I don't think I will use it tonight because I feel alitte dry from using the medication twice a day.

This is what I've been doing last two night:

Wash face with Yonka gel cleanser

Pat dry with towel

Spray on Yonka toner for oily skin with skin still alittle moist.

Wait 10mins

Applied Mask from proactive with the sulfur, leave on 10mins (I won't do this tonight)

Wash off Mask

Pat dry with towel

Spray on Yonka toner again

Wait 10 mins

Apply Yonka Phyto 58 Cream

Wait 10 mins

Apply the proactive cream 2.5% alot of it your face actually shines.

Wait 10 mins

Apply Ceptaphil moisturizer

In the morning I did the same thing except the Mask and the Phyto 58 Cream (instead I use Yonka Cream 15) and I use make up. Oil free of course.

I had bumps all over my forehead and little white puss thing on my chin,upper lip and a big healing zit on my left cheek. All clear. Skin is smooth, looks healthy.

You are applying a ton of harsh products to your face. You might want to lay back on that.

I got results in 2 days too but then I got a few breakouts. I'm not bummed out though. It just means that I need to stick religously with the it.

You are applying a ton of harsh products to your face. You might want to lay back on that.

I got results in 2 days too but then I got a few breakouts. I'm not bummed out though. It just means that I need to stick religously with the it.

You may be right. But so far so good, it's been only 4 days though. I'm using alot of moisturizer. I also think that it is Summer and I tend to be alittle oily. All that other stuff I use is organic, the harshes stuff I use is the BP. Let you know if I do start breaking out. Thanks for your input.