Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

thats sad

you should check this out. this happened at a house down the street from me and right by my high school.

its freaking crazy crap what these people did to these kids you should check it out

news in my city

thats sad

you should check this out. this happened at a house down the street from me and right by my high school.

its freaking crazy crap what these people did to these kids you should check it out

news in my city

:(.... some people really make me sick

the power of psychiatry has given many people the chance to have shitty sentences because they were depressed, or suffering from some kind of fictional illness. ITS A JOKE

the power of psychiatry has given many people the chance to have shitty sentences because they were depressed, or suffering from some kind of fictional illness. ITS A JOKE

Not good to make a post like that on a forum called THE EMOTIONAL AND PSYCOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF ACNE.

That's so sick. And yah, 3 years in prison doesn't sound like enough. It should be more than 10 years.

This is a horrible story - it's absolutely shocking how some people can treat children.

I'm from Canada, and there was a story in the news last year that left me crying tears of rage and frustration every time more details came out. Two grandparents had custody of four children, two of whom they treated normally, the other two were locked up in a room with one of those hook and eye locks on the outside. This little boy and girl were often starved, forced to drink from the toilet and live in their own feces, and were refered to as "dogs" by both the grandparents and the other two children. Eventually the young boy who was locked up with his sister died of malnutrition--he was almost six years old, and he weighed 22 pounds at his death, slightly less than his weight when he was one year old. His body had open wounds and bacteria caked on in some places a millimeter thick. Pneumonia and septic shock were also implicated in his death along with malnutrition.

The grandparents considered the children as income, because they received child care cheques from the government each month, and this fact was actually used as part of the grandmother's legal defence! As in, "why would she deliberately kill her own grandson when she considered him a means of income, how could that be in her best interest? (they grandparents were put on trial for murder, which they were thankfully found guilty of). To make it even stranger, there were other adults living in the household - the grandmother's half-daughter and her boyfriend - who also witnessed the continous absue and never said a word or stepped in to stop it...it blows my mind that someone could watch such things and not have the conscience or the strength to stand up for a helpless child!

I'm sorry to rant on like this, there are tears in my eyes as I'm writing now, it just always makes me so upset. I should have simply posted a link to the story like other posters in this thread have done. To find out more, read this or this or simply google for "Jeffrey Baldwin"