Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PizzaFace27

Hey Dan, are you familiar with CLINDAGEL, DIFFERIN, or TAZORAC?

Hey Dan, you said you tried a lot of topical treatments but I don’t remember if you mentioned these? If you do have any knowledge on these I would like to hear it. Thanks

Hey Dan, you said you tried a lot of topical treatments but I don’t remember if you mentioned these? If you do have any knowledge on these I would like to hear it. Thanks

Hey, you are posting in the wrong forum - maybe you get a more correct answer in one of the other forums.

clindagel is a topical antibiotic containing Clindamycin phosphate which attacks the bacteria causing acne, it does not dry you skin like BP.

differin is the cheapest(US) and mildest topical retinoid for acne, doesnt react with sunlight as much as BP.

tazorac is more expensive and appraently works just as good as BP and differin and is proven to reduce scarring and sundamaged skin.

If the BP is not working for you, maybe Dan is not the one to refer your questions to all the time, because BP works miraclously for him. So then you should maybe look for people with different skin which might be more similar to yours? People that also didn't have any succes with BP (in your case your skin likely has changed being the reason BP doesn't work for you (anymore)).

Why don't you start of at this forum?

You will find a lot of answers here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showforum=45

differin is the cheapest(US) and mildest topical retinoid for acne, doesnt react with sunlight as much as BP.

I believe you mean "doesnt react with sunlight as much as tretinoin."

Pizza => Tretinoin generally is the #1 choice in the retinoid family for acne prone skin since it's been around for so long and a lot is known about it.

BP doesn't react with sunlight at all afaik.