Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to the local Wal Mart to buy the recommended products for the regime, I found the Neutrogena 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, but it said it was a cream, and I wanted a jel, assuming that jel was what was best. The store had the Equate brand of benzoyl peroxide “jel� 10% so I just bought it, at a much lower cost too. They also had the Equate brand of cleanser and moisturizer that is supposed to be equal to that of Cetaphil. After opening the Equate benzoyl peroxide, I found it to be a cream as well. Not to be outdone I have tried blending a small amount of the benzoyl peroxide with the moisturizer and applying that, it seems to be working great so far, and the cost is considerably less that if I had bought the Neutrogena benzoyl peroxide 2.5%. Any thoughts on this method?

The on the spot treatments comes in cream form. If you want the gel, order the csr online. It is more economical as the package is 4 oz (I believe) whereas the neutrogena brand is 3/4 of an oz.