Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sick2Death

What should I do for my kind of scarring?

Ok, I know it is nothing too serious, but its something that I can see and it bothers me. I have been doing glycolic acid peels and they are def. helping, but I am wondering if what I am doing is best for my kind of scarring.

Any advice is helpful.

Thanks,

Sorry they are sideways, I have no type of program to change them.

I tried to take pics in lighting where they show the best, but they are always worst in the blazing sun.

Also, is there anything I can do to change the overall texture of the skin? To me its looks rough, I want it to look smooth.

post-43300-1154065191_thumb.jpg

post-43300-1154065230_thumb.jpg

post-43300-1154065241_thumb.jpg

post-43300-1154065250_thumb.jpg

post-43300-1154065191_thumb.jpg

post-43300-1154065230_thumb.jpg

post-43300-1154065241_thumb.jpg

post-43300-1154065250_thumb.jpg

yea just stick with those chemical peels, you don't want to use powerful stuff like TCA because it will burn off YO FACE!.. hehe but my advice.. get a hobby. I'd need to be 4mm away from your face to see that. oh! a tan will do you good also. go put some spf on and lay out in the sun for 2 hours.

Ok, I know it is nothing too serious, but its something that I can see and it bothers me. I have been doing glycolic acid peels and they are def. helping, but I am wondering if what I am doing is best for my kind of scarring.

Any advice is helpful.

Thanks,

Sorry they are sideways, I have no type of program to change them.

I tried to take pics in lighting where they show the best, but they are always worst in the blazing sun.

Also, is there anything I can do to change the overall texture of the skin? To me its looks rough, I want it to look smooth.

Imagination

No offense, but I dont see anything wrong with your skin. I think that you are overanalysing. But if you want a better texture, I think you should try microdermabrasions. Dont do chemical peels, your skin tone is absoultely perfect right now.

Im beginning to think the scar section of the forum should be broken down into sub catagories. For it seems a big domain with such vast degrees of scarring depth.

As for your scars "sick2death" I am sorry but I dispare if think you your scars are so bad to title your forum nik as "sick2death". For tbh most people here can only dream of having skin like yours.

If it bothers you so much then I guess microderm could probably work, but to be honest I dont know for sure because my scarring is so different.

I feel very sad when i see photos like yours (although i do understand its how you feel about your own skin, and it takes courage to post.) for it makes me wonder what has society done to people when minute flaws become soul destroying.

If only you could see yourself as probably most of us here see you. I hope one day you can.

Mate if i had your skin id be the happiest person on the planet, you have nothing to worry about.

Man this makes me so depressed about myself, when people with nearly flawless skin think they have bad skin.

Mate if i had your skin id be the happiest person on the planet, you have nothing to worry about.

Man this makes me so depressed about myself, when people with nearly flawless skin think they have bad skin.

exactly :cry:

exactly :cry:

Well if it makes you fell any better mate, i just looked at your gallery and my face is a lot worse than yours.

i did not come on here saying that i had severe scarring. i state in the subject that my scarring is very minor, but it is still there. i am not ashamed of it, nor am i embarrassed of it, but its something that if i can be fixed, then why not?

also, my name is not "sick2death" cause of acne, that is my nickname from a kid when i used to play basketball.

also, i am now 23yrs old, so that is why my acne may not be as bad as some of the younger guys/gals on this board. but rest assure, when i was a teenager there were days i did not want to leave the house. so for many years (5-6) i had moderate/consistant acne.

another thing, i did not post the pics to make anybody feel bad. i guess i didnt realize that your scarring/acne has to be to a certain degree in order to receive advice.

to those who suggested micro, thank you! i made an appt today for mid-augest for a consult. i will go from there.

LOL I know exactly how you feel!!