Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
molson2

A Question from a first-time poster

HI there, I've been lurking here and reading for quite some time. I decided to sign up because i've tried numerouis products for my skin and I just can't seem to find a solution. I was prescribed Minocin and it has done wonders for me; however, I chose to go off it after a month because i don't want to become ammune to it.....anyways, i've been off minocin for about three weeks now and I've been getting big bumps on my skin that are filled with clear fluid and are about the size as a dime. They don't seem to have puss in them, just clear fluid and they appear over night. I was wondering if there is anything i can put on them to get rid of the fluid. I've tried ice and that hasn't worked. It's really weird because I have clear fluid creeping out of several pores. Help please and thanks for any responses.

Will

sounds like cysts to me.see a derm.dont try to squezze them ,you'll only cause more inflammation .maybe a cortizone shot will help.good luck

I've seen photos of cysts on this site and I don't think they are cysts. They are not the least bit painful and they go away within a few days...there has got to be something that will get rid of the fluid.