Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

I don't know let's just share our thoughts and comments.

Everyday you watch tv and all you see is perfect skin. When someone who has acne appears on tv, it's like woah! They're on tv!, I wish there were more people on tv with acne, because then people with clear skin would see it and understand it more. I don't know why but having acne for almost 3 years can change a persons view and perspective of things. Who here has saw the movie Click? Where Adam Sandler skips around..... I mean it like that... well whatever.. i was suppose to goto the derm next Friday but not going anymore. It was going to be my first time, was a bit nervous too. My parents re-ordered 2 bottles of 10% BP, and I'll see what happens. My skin is not as bad as it sounds, but I still don't like it, but I try to be happy and make the best of things. Today I was watching tv and on Muary, he had these kids who were borned with no arms and disorders, and it was so sad, I mean, most of us have everything, acne isn't that big compared to no arms or a face disorder. Also the girl with no arms was making the best of it, she was taking it so well, it was amazing. So I'm just trying to type out my thoughts, sorry if this doesn't make sense.

P.S. Cool kids can have acne right? It's all about the attitude and personality! Right?

of course people can be cool with acne. i think attitude defines if people think your cool or not.

Of course cool kids can have acne and people with acne can be cool. I've met the coolest people here so it must be true!

this may sound corny.. but i think that dealing with acne makes us stronger pple in the long run... because its something we have to deal with and can't run from.. i mean its right there, for all to see... as much as i hate acne and i know it makes pple very insecure (me too!) and as much as i want it gone forever (its not that easy unfortunately), i know that when its all over i will be 100 times stronger than before...

this may sound corny.. but i think that dealing with acne makes us stronger pple in the long run... because its something we have to deal with and can't run from.. i mean its right there, for all to see... as much as i hate acne and i know it makes pple very insecure (me too!) and as much as i want it gone forever (its not that easy unfortunately), i know that when its all over i will be 100 times stronger than before...

I think having acne has made me a more compassionate and caring person.. but I don't think it will have made me stronger.. it has helped cause me to hate myself and be very insecure, to have the worst self-esteem ever.. and I think I'll be struggling with those issues now for my entire life..

Yes i agree with natalie. Accutane made me feel stronger after taking it and putting up with 5 months of hell.

i think i saw that maury episode, she had a baby right?

anyway i think mtv is doing their best to portray young people with acne. Which is cool and respectable on a tv station that gets a lot of shit for no reason

i think i saw that maury episode, she had a baby right?

anyway i think mtv is doing their best to portray young people with acne. Which is cool and respectable on a tv station that gets a lot of shit for no reason

i dont see anyone there with acne =/