Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LabGirl81

Labgirl's cysts......some juicy new ones...

At least on the bright side, it does not appear to be the kind of acne that scars or leaves dents etc. But I agree that it is at the very least, moderate and you should be on Accutane if requested.

Looks like nodules/pustules to me :think:

Then again I can't really differentiate them :-/

I get them injected after a couple weeks, before they become true cyst. Most of the really huge ones have been painful lumps under my skin that have been there for a month or two before they come out.......

At least on the bright side, it does not appear to be the kind of acne that scars or leaves dents etc. But I agree that it is at the very least, moderate and you should be on Accutane if requested.

I'm lucky that I'm pretty tolerant of scarring. I do have a few dents, but not many. I think the cortisone injections helped tremendously with preventing the scarring........

I bet you will certainly clear up with accutane! But I am preaching to the choir huh?

I know you don't know what they are going to give you, but what strength do you want to start out at? Work your way up or start at full dose?

I bet you will certainly clear up with accutane! But I am preaching to the choir huh?

I know you don't know what they are going to give you, but what strength do you want to start out at? Work your way up or start at full dose?

I want to start out at 40mg/day I think.........It's reight for my height and weight. That's what my sister took who's about the same size as me. I might want to got up to 60mg, for the last couple months depending on how I handle the 40mg.......we will see.....although it's not really up to me....it's up to the P.A.....

I want to start out at 40mg/day I think.........It's reight for my height and weight. That's what my sister took who's about the same size as me. I might want to got up to 60mg, for the last couple months depending on how I handle the 40mg.......we will see.....although it's not really up to me....it's up to the P.A.....

I bet it hurts worse than it looks. I know it is hard to believe, but it really looks like you have the good kind of skin for treatments and lack of "obvious" purple spots (unlike me and my daughter with our very olive skin). Consider yourself lucky on *some* fronts.

;)

I bet it hurts worse than it looks. I know it is hard to believe, but it really looks like you have the good kind of skin for treatments and lack of "obvious" purple spots (unlike me and my daughter with our very olive skin). Consider yourself lucky on *some* fronts.

;)

Yeah, I have very light olive-ish skin. I get red spots and never post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I also do not scar very easily, although I am beginning to scar. I do have some, but it's minimal. There's only one is really bad from a nasty cyst I had last summer.... and I can live with that one (it's a boxcar on my forehead). I do have some shallow rolling scars, but they'll fade after a year or so..............

;)

me too. i get bad hyperpigmentation from inflammation. It goes away in about 6 months. I currently have 2 spots on my cheeks from cysts that popped 3 and 4 months ago. :-(.

Go away damn spot!