Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnedefeater

Derm. prescribed me Adoxa?

He told me that one (1) 150 mg. tablet of Adoxa every morning should blow away my acne problem? Anybody have any experience with Adoxa?

He told me that one (1) 150 mg. tablet of Adoxa every morning should blow away my acne problem? Anybody have any experience with Adoxa?

It's erythromycin, which is a fairly strong broad-spec antibiotic. Some people have success with it. I had marginal improvement on topical erythromycin.

Edit: At least I think it's erythromycin... that's what google tells me but google has been known to be wrong.

how can you be an acnedefeater when you don't actively look for answers yourself?

google "adoxa"

then look at the review pages here at acne.org for doxy

shmelis, what google are you using when doxy is everywhere after the search?

1st link drugdigest, doxy

2nd. drugs.com doxy

drugstore.com to buy adoxa, doxy

http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/d...&trx=1Z5006

I would call your derm and ask why you don't just take plain old doxy and save yourself oh few hundred bucks.

shmelis, what google are you using when doxy is everywhere after the search?

Yeah, I think I misspelled it the first time I typed it "Aldoxa" and then did an internal search within one of the links it took me too... guess I goofed. Sorry. But yeah, generic doxy is cheap, just get that.

This Adoxa medicene worked really well on clearing up my skin and it was great because I am allergic to almost all other medicines and creams for acne. The only bad thing is that my doctor stops prescribing it in the summer.