Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Michael Jackson

yeah they suck. Plus think about it, you're all sweaty and red because you're in the car, it is not that bad.

Right now my right side is good, so if im in the passenger seat, my face looks ok in the rearview miror. but it used to look awful in the rearview mirrors.

i dont know what it is. when im checkin myself out in the bathroom, even under the bright lights right above the mirror, everything is looking ok (to an extent haha). and then when i get in the car....ugh

Man if I am in my own mirror(in my bathroom. My skin looks halfway decent!

But in school, and public place mirrors my face is like---IPB Image

you look the way you look my friend rearview mirrors ar'nt even that bad. The vanity mirrors are worse. Ive said this before and ill say it again mirrors show you nothing that isnt there. Some mirrors may hide stuff but they dont make stuff up either

you look the way you look my friend rearview mirrors ar'nt even that bad. The vanity mirrors are worse. Ive said this before and ill say it again mirrors show you nothing that isnt there. Some mirrors may hide stuff but they dont make stuff up either

Thats bull and ill tell you why - mirrors have a sheen to them and reflect light differently - take a matt buisuness card and then stick a film over it and automaticaly everything stands out an is more clear.

There is also a reason why mirrors in cars show this to its extreme but i promise its not how you look - i cant remember why but there is a reason fr it.

i'm quite handsome actually! i've just got crap skin on my forhead.

im the opposite ive got clear forhead perfectly clear nose, and a clear chin, my cheeks are a mess

WARNING

OBJECTS IN MIRROR LOOK TEN FUCKING TIMES SHITTIER THAN THEY APPEAR

i hate them to because the lighting inside cars is shady so it makes my skin look lifeless

u guys should just take a hand mirror with u inside the car and compare it with how u look in the rearview mirror....

then u'll see its the light not the mirror....

Rear view mirrors have to be made differently to stop them reflecting the glare of other cars lights so they are not the same

people think that all mirrors are ,ade the same - of course not there are many variations - some that absorb light, some that reflect. Im going to have to find out to convince people but mirrors as a whole are not your true reflection - its not as other people see you - yes you still have acne but they are not as visible as what you are looking back in a mirror.