Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neocon1

Here's a pic of something on my toes

This probably has nothing to do with acne at all but it's still some weird skin issue and you guys are very helpful so here goes nothing.

I've had these weird toe blisters on both of my "second" toes (right next to the big toe). And actually my big toes are beginning to form the same thing. It's just like a weird red squishy bump that's been on for years and years. It won't pop, but it just looks ugly and annoying. Wearing shoes are comfortable and I can't think of anything else that would cause this. It's weird how it's on both feet too. You know what this is and what I should put on it? Eww toes are gross. Thanks.

IPB Image

The only thing that I can think of that it might be is a callous... do your shoes always rub in that spot? Maybe you should have the doctor look at it the next time you go in for an appointment.

Yeah I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow, I'll bring this up. I'm just wondering, what are some good natural things to do for your feet? I've heard of soaking your feet in all weird types of stuff, wonder if that really does anything...

So umm.. doctor said it was something with my shoes so I guess I need to get better shoes than payless. Any recommendations?

So umm.. doctor said it was something with my shoes so I guess I need to get better shoes than payless. Any recommendations?

burlington coat factory, i always buy my shoes there. you will really have to look but you'll find a nice one and for a great price too!