Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaele

How soon did the oil start to dry up?>>>>>>>

I had my appt. today and was supposed to start Accutane today BUT my pharmacy has order it soooo I guess I'll start tomorrw! I'm anxious as it seems like I've been waiting forever!

My ? is.......How long untill you noticed a significant decrease in oil production, both face and scalp? I think I'm looking forward to this as much as I am clear skin!

TIA!

Day 20 i was officially out of oil (EVERYWHERE!!!)

I was like a Gas station during a Hurricane(no oil)

Thank you!

I officially am on accutane! I just took my pm 20 mg tablet! I am on 20 in the am and 20 in the pm.

I'll keep everyone posted!

start a log in the accutane log section. It is like a mini support group there and a good way to keep track of your own progress and check on other's.

I was like a Gas station during a Hurricane(no oil)

:lol:

Congrats on getting 'tane Shaele! Yup start a log... I have one too and it's really great with all the encouragement and support there :)

I noticed my skin and hair drying up at around the three week mark. I just finished my tane course and one thing I'll miss is not having to wash my hair every other day. I could go a whole week w/o having to wash it. It suck cuz I have super long, thick hair that takes FOREVER to wash & dry.

Thank you!

I officially am on accutane! I just took my pm 20 mg tablet! I am on 20 in the am and 20 in the pm.

I'll keep everyone posted!

I divide the dose because that's what was on the prescription. Is it better to take it all at once? Is that what most here do?

TIA!

I divide the dose because that's what was on the prescription. Is it better to take it all at once? Is that what most here do?

TIA!

I dont think it really matters. It would annoy me because I try to stick to a lowfat diet and it was hard for me to find something high fat to eat w/ the accutane.....even just once a day. If i had to do it twice a day...Id be a big fatty by now. :sick: