Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mariz

Flying in an airplane & makeup

In a few days I will be flying to california... From my past experiences with being on an airplane..it just makes my skin a total mess. The longer the flight the worse it is. When I flew to japan from NY, I arrived with soo many pimples it was ridiculous. In the past on shorter flights I wore makeup, plus at the time my skin didn't have a spilt personality, but now since my skin is more sensitive I am concerned. anyway, just wondering if any of you have an in flight makeup routine, or just skip it. I was thinking about going sans makeup and just applying it before I landed. I think thats the best idea. Ugh, flying always stresses me out haha, hope i don't break out!

Bring a refreshing mist like Evian water Spray. It's pricey, but after flying to London, I felt like I had just stepped out of a Spa, not an airplane. Also, wear a light, oil free tinted moisturizer. It might not cover everything, but it'll save your skin. Hope I helped!

I only cover individual really bad spots. I think applying it before you get off is a good idea, though.

Hey Thanks for the replies!! I think I will skip the makeup and keep mousturized like you have suggested. I will just use concealer before I land! haha