Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
R.S.

Liver Flush #5: Easily my best yet

Alright... I've been kind of stalling to make this post here because I didn't want to get ahead of myself, but coming into this flush I had a good feeling about it, and coming out if it I feel even better and it was only tuesday that I was passing more stones. I did like I always do, stop eating solid food between 12-2pm + a no-fat breakfast, and skipped the 6pm epsom salt dose (I always do, it's unnecessary). Like flush 4, I took a lot of dandelion root tea and juiced dandelion greens before the flush, but this time I used even more tea then last time, probably 8 or 10 tea bags of it. I really think I've come across something here with taking that tea the day of a flush, which I explained in my last LF thread...

Anyways, everything went as usual and the LF has become much lesse of a "big deal" then the first 3 times, except this time I didn't go to the bathroom till noon, which was a little later then usual. It actually got to the point where beforehand I started to panic because I thought I clogged myself up... Oh yeah, and I actually fell asleep quite easily this time as well, maybe that helped?

So on to the results: 400-500 stones. No kidding. A few blacks, lot of dark greens and tans, weird looking sticks (what are those?), 10-15 big stones, some the size of a cooked garbanzo bean and the biggest having the width of a quarter... all my previous flushes have been something like 50-200 stones, so this one I think was my JACKPOT! I'm planning on doing another in 2 weeks with that said.

The results as far as my acne: wow. I don't want to jinx myself, but inflammation has gone down more in 2 days then I've ever seen doing anything else. ALL of my nodules have shrunk a bit and come to heads, and I've had not a single new breakout (which can happen right after an LF if you aren't having frequent bowel movements). But seriously, this just goes to tell me that liver flushes and bowel cleansing are going to really be what gets me out of this whole acne mess, of course in conjunction with liver herbs like dandelion and turmeric, exercise, and a good diet. I am amazed at these fast results though, before I did the fifth flush I had a few cysts, some nodules, some nasty red inflamad shit basically. Now everything has gone down in size and is healing rapidly! My body acne looks a bit better too, one pimple on my chest that's almost gone, and a little on my back that are healing faster now (usually they were very slow to heal). Also, skin oiliness has gone down.

Non-acne wise, I've got a little more energy in the morning, I'm not waking up in the middle of the night like I was before the flush, and I think a few eye floaters may have disappeared, but that's not for sure.

Now, the true test will come today because I'll be out of town and as a result probably won't be eating as good as I do at home, probably run into a few things that trigger acne for me... If I can get by eating these and there's no breakout after 4 days, that'll be amazing. Can't wait for flush #6!

Once again, here's an explanation of the liver flush: http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp Omit the ornithine, HCI antiparasite herbs, and 6pm epsom salt dose.

So jealous! Haha. I haven't gotten any huge amounts of stones yet. I'm doing my 8th flush on Saturday, though...

I've been taking dandelion root in capsules. They were all out of the tea at the health food store. Do you know if the tea is more beneficial than capsules somehow?

Bballer, read my post. It's answered in the post, scroll down to the paragraph that says "the results".

Leah, I personally think liquids and powders are always more effective then pills and capsules, because that's just what my experience has been - most pills I've taken didn't do shit, even from good brands whereas when I buy things in powders and tinctures I seem to get better results. Anyways, keep in mind medicine traditions like Chinese and Ayurvedic equate bitter tastes with liver cleansing, so the taste itself could have somethingf to do with it. Dandelion root is a pleasent bitter, with stevia it tastes really good to me, coffee-like. But I think the reason you may not be getting anything big is because you don't do the epsom salts... You've still had results though, and the results speak for them selves not the stones :)

But I think the reason you may not be getting anything big is because you don't do the epsom salts... You've still had results though, and the results speak for them selves not the stones :)

Well I do take some Epsom salts... just not more than a tablespoon.

Anyway, I know it's not all about how many stones you get out... but I DO still have dark circles under my eyes and oily skin (not AS oily as before, but still oily) so I think there's still a bunch of stones in there. But yeah, I will definitely try to find dandelion root tea. :)

But I think the reason you may not be getting anything big is because you don't do the epsom salts... You've still had results though, and the results speak for them selves not the stones :)

Well I do take some Epsom salts... just not more than a tablespoon.

Anyway, I know it's not all about how many stones you get out... but I DO still have dark circles under my eyes and oily skin (not AS oily as before, but still oily) so I think there's still a bunch of stones in there. But yeah, I will definitely try to find dandelion root tea. :)

What type of bowel cleansing have you been doing and have you noticed that it helps with acne? (as opposed to the results from liver flushing?

What type of bowel cleansing have you been doing and have you noticed that it helps with acne? (as opposed to the results from liver flushing?

I'm not really doing any bowel cleansing apart from what I do with my liver flushes. I use salt water flushes and enemas with/after each liver flush.

But when I first got into cleansing, I used Oxy-Powder as a bowel cleanser and that cleared up my skin a lot for a few months.

Yeah lately I've been seeing mixed reviews about Oxypowder on curezone, so I just assume stick with the P&B because it hasn't given me any problems really, and I did some very extensive research on bentonite - it's the really deal as far as strong detoxifiers go, it's capable of getting the harmful effects of radiation out of your body and as such was used by some during Chernorbyl. There's also been animal studies to determine if bentonite leeches vital nutrients - at 25 percent of an animals diet it didn't, but at 50 percent of the diet it did. At the rate we take it, it's probably 1-3 percent of daily diet.

But yeah the thing that sucks about bowel cleansing is it's a much slower process, whereas liver flushing seems to give people results faster, in my opinion... but then I guess it equals out because you have to space out LF's every couple weeks and it's rare to hear anyone clearing up a condition after only one, some people need 10 or more...

Awesome! 5th one was a jackpot for me, too! That's when I got one out that was the size of a whole walnut shell, and two more almost that size. It was unbelievable! I got out hundreds of those suckers on my 5th flush.

hey i was wondering how long do you prepare for the flush? i mean how long do you eat parasite killing nutrients. because i have been eating pomegrante, cabbage and grape juice for 4 days now. should i continue? what do you think? i am so happy for your results it is making me more excited for my first flush!

hey i was wondering how long do you prepare for the flush? i mean how long do you eat parasite killing nutrients. because i have been eating pomegrante, cabbage and grape juice for 4 days now. should i continue? what do you think? i am so happy for your results it is making me more excited for my first flush!

I never did any parasite cleansing. I know there are so many different opinions on it, but some people think you should deal with your bowels and liver first, and THEN possibly do parasite cleansing if you have symptoms that warrant it. Liver flushing can actually get rid of some parasites as well.

I never did any parasite cleansing. I know there are so many different opinions on it, but some people think you should deal with your bowels and liver first, and THEN possibly do parasite cleansing if you have symptoms that warrant it. Liver flushing can actually get rid of some parasites as well.

i'v heard that without an adequate parasite cleansing it becomes more difficult for the stones to come out. and that comes with soreness too.

i'v heard that without an adequate parasite cleansing it becomes more difficult for the stones to come out. and that comes with soreness too.

Generally speaking, that's not true and it's not necessary at all. Go to Curezone's liverflush forum where people ask questions and get answers and read plenty before doing a flush. The info. will be invaluable. I don't know anyone who has done parasite cleansing first. Maybe if you know you have 50 liver flukes it might be wise....and Hulda Clark is the one who recommends that, and she's pretty obsessed with parasites, so consider the source. Julia Chang doesn't mention it at all on her site.

fucking awesome man! im gonna go for my 3rd flush soon. how did u get the stones out? was the epsom salt enough or did you do some sort of bowel cleansing?

Thats really nice! :D

I did my 4th flush two days ago. Stones away!

BTW rubber sheep are you doing any enemas/colonics ??

I read that liver detox link in this post....dont relly get how drinking oil is a good thing for your liver....i used to never have acne....had totally clear skin...then i started to use way too many drugs...my skin was still normal....after rehab my skin went to shit.....my skins clear now with eating right...thinking i need to do a liver detox though since im sure i fucked it up big time with using.....the drinkin oil idea weirds me out.....arent u overloadin your system with oil?

I read that liver detox link in this post....dont relly get how drinking oil is a good thing for your liver....i used to never have acne....had totally clear skin...then i started to use way too many drugs...my skin was still normal....after rehab my skin went to shit.....my skins clear now with eating right...thinking i need to do a liver detox though since im sure i fucked it up big time with using.....the drinkin oil idea weirds me out.....arent u overloadin your system with oil?

You need to go back and re-read; you are drinking the liver/juice mixture for the purpose of emptying any gunk clogging your bile ducts because fat/acid combinations can cause a strong contraction of the liver, emptying the bile ducts of any cholesterol, parasites, toxic buildup, etc.... It's not drinking oil just for the sake of drinking it......

I wanted to try that - I was getting ready to do it when a nutrionalist talked to me. She said that the moment I did the flush and then returned to my normal diet, my liver would just be repolluted after I stopped the Flush. luckily, she didnt give up on me easily -- she stated all the statistical benefits of a healthy diet and told me exactly what I needed to cut out of my diet. These tidbits of info might be interesting for those of you who are coming off the flush and want to keep your bile ducts, liver, kidney, etc in good form :). She said to cut out: meat. Dont stop reading now - read the health statistics and find out why.

Cut this out, and you lower:

All General maladies and diseases by 40% - according to Physicians of General Medicine

Heart Disease by 80% (that's why everyone is dying of Heart Attacks!), says the American Heart Disease Association

Colon Cancer by 60% and other cancers by 40%! -says the American Cancer Society

Osteoporosis by 80% (animal protein has so much sulfur in its amino acids that it litterally disolves bones in the blood stream.) --says Physicians Ass. of Responsible Medicine

Reverse Diabetis by 40% according to new studies by the American Diabetes Association, if you cut out dairy and meat

Increase your liver function by 48%, kidney function by 45%... with very few or no kidney stones.

These arent "small findings" that lower your risk by 5% or 10%. These numbers are mostly over 50%.

Since I've become vegetarian, I've paid attention to articles on CNN.

Today, I found a article: A meat & dairy free diet reverses Diabetes and improves kidney function.

Arcticle found here: http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/28/vegan...reut/index.html

DRINK MILK FOR CALCIUM!! --> Says the Dairy Farmers Association (who sell the milk)

However, the Physiscians of Responsible Medicine says that milk causes Osteoporosis, doesnt stop it.

I hope what I am saying does not offend anyone - but that you find it interesting.

Question: Would you eat a sick, limping cow cow that has cancerous lesions on its skin who has been raised in darkness and never been allowed to exercise so that its meat is very tender? Or would you eat a happy cow who raised in a green pasture and eaten grass? A logical response is the second option/

95% of the meat in America comes from Factory Farmed animals, not from the cattle you see grazing happily by the road. The Factory farms have actually almost knocked everyone who believed in the "natural method" out of buisness.

70% of chicken have cancer, if factory farmed -- McDonald's, Krogers, Myers, Walmart chicken. Chickens are born and raised in darkness, to save lighting money. They have their toes and beaks cut off as chicks (no anesthetics). There are no vets... They raise 80,000 birds in one warehouse -- 8 birds per wire cage - one caged stacked on the next... with the manure falling on the birds below (so they give them more antibiotics. The meat is FILLED with antibiotics. Can you imagine a bird eating tons of antibiotics every day of his life? If this was the lifestyle of a bird I found who died naturally, I'd say that this was a disease ridden corpse... and to not think about eating it.

30% of cows have pus-filled lesions and tumerous cancers when they are slaughtered. There are no vets to even evaluate the health of the cow. Workers have 25 minutes to turn the cow into a hamburger. They scrape off all External lesions and turmors, but they dont have time to go hunting on the inside. This is true: Meat from cattle with pus-filled lesions and cancerous tumors are marked "USDA Pure."

Its easy to see why so many cows would have tumors and other strange maladies: They are never allowed to exercise so that their meat is very tender. Calves are taken at birth and put in tiny crates (so tiny they cannot turn around or walk). They are fed a diet which induces anemia and their muscles atrophy after six months. They cannot walk when taken to slaughter (dragged by ropes).

Why are the factory farmed cattle sick? They are fed a staple food of 30% baking soda to save money, cow and pig brains (this is how Mad Cow Disease got started), ground feathers, dried blood, appetite stimulants, pesticides and antibiotic-laden water (because there are no vets). All of these chemicals lodge in the tissue of the animals. So everyday for 40+ years we are eating some extremely sick animals - and this is not healthy.

I've done all my research - and I can SEE why its healthier to just stop eating those meats. For a 10-minute, FREE documentary that was given to Congress a few years ago, go here: http://www.meat.org

Also, in the article "They Die Piece By Piece," the Washington Post stated that 30% of all slaughter animals (farm-factory or free-range, because they share the same slaughter houses) are skinned and dismembered alive - while franticaly mooing and looking around. Found here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?p...p;notFound=true

I'm sorry for the sad discription... but I am a health-nut just like you guys. I think only after we know that the foods we are eating are not healthy, then we might see why we are slowly poisoning our bodies... and raising our risk of cancer by 60%--- and many other problems by 40%... and should consider changing our diet for life after doing this internal cleansing :)

But, if your diet uses these products daily, and then you want to cleanse your diet... then this seems about as efficient as an alcoholic who then goes on a monthly herbal liver detox. I'm sure the detox will help him in some small ways, but his lifestyle is going to catch up with him and his liver in several years.

I really respect you guys for doing these cleanses -- or I wouldn't have typed out this long post about all the stuff I've learned. Heck, most people don't even care about how to remove kidney stones naturally ;). So I hope you all find some interesting tidbits of info from this post....

Hope some of you find these articles interesting -- I can provide many more links about disease being linked to daily meat-eating... :) Peace out :)

The results as far as my acne: wow. I don't want to jinx myself, but inflammation has gone down more in 2 days then I've ever seen doing anything else. ALL of my nodules have shrunk a bit and come to heads, and I've had not a single new breakout (which can happen right after an LF if you aren't having frequent bowel movements). But seriously, this just goes to tell me that liver flushes and bowel cleansing are going to really be what gets me out of this whole acne mess, of course in conjunction with liver herbs like dandelion and turmeric, exercise, and a good diet. I am amazed at these fast results though, before I did the fifth flush I had a few cysts, some nodules, some nasty red inflamad shit basically. Now everything has gone down in size and is healing rapidly! My body acne looks a bit better too, one pimple on my chest that's almost gone, and a little on my back that are healing faster now (usually they were very slow to heal). Also, skin oiliness has gone down.

Non-acne wise, I've got a little more energy in the morning, I'm not waking up in the middle of the night like I was before the flush, and I think a few eye floaters may have disappeared, but that's not for sure.

Now, the true test will come today because I'll be out of town and as a result probably won't be eating as good as I do at home, probably run into a few things that trigger acne for me... If I can get by eating these and there's no breakout after 4 days, that'll be amazing. Can't wait for flush #6!

Once again, here's an explanation of the liver flush: http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp Omit the ornithine, HCI antiparasite herbs, and 6pm epsom salt dose.

Congrats! :clap:

- Now tell me, when was the last time you've had a major breakout due to liver flushing?

- Are you using water with epsom salts or substituting with 100% fruit juice (a known acne culprit for me and a suspected trigger for my month long breakout post-liver flush)?

- What is your exact protocol?

Thank you :angel:

I'm not sure you understand. No one is saying that we shouldn't eat healthy, but if your liver bile ducts are clogged and polluted, "eating well" isn't going to remove the gunk. That's the point of cleansing your liver. We aren't talking about taking liver cleansing herbs for life, we are talking about FLUSHING the liver.

Maybe your nutritionist is confusing doing a "liver detox" with a "liver flush". You can eat healthy all the day long, that's not going to address the true root of the problem...that is, if the problem is that your bile ducts have gunk in them from eating the typical American diet for years and years....

And I also don't believe it's necessary to be a vegetarian to be healthy or have clear skin.

I wanted to try that - I was getting ready to do it when a nutrionalist talked to me. She said that the moment I did the flush and then returned to my normal diet, my liver would just be repolluted. luckily, she didnt give up on me easily -- she stated all the statistical benefits of a healthy diet and told me exactly what I needed to cut out of my diet: meat being the biggest disease causing food. Dont stop reading now - read the health statistics and find out why.

Cut this out, and you lower:

40% of all general maladies and diseases - according to Physicians of General Medicine

Heart Disease by 80% (that's why everyone is dying of Heart Attacks!), says the American Heart Disease Association

Colon Cancer by 60% and other cancers by 40%! -says the American Cancer Society

Osteoporosis by 80% (animal protein has so much sulfur in its amino acids that it litterally disolves bones in the blood stream.) --says Physicians Ass. of Responsible Medicine

Increase your liver function by 48%, kidney function by 45%... with very few or no kidney stones

Since I've become vegetarian (and it wasn't hard), I've paid attention to articles on CNN.

Today, I found a article: A meat & dairy free diet reverses Diabetes and improves kidney function.

Arcticle found here: http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/28/vegan...reut/index.html

DRINK MILK FOR CALCIUM!! --> Says the Dairy Farmers Association (who sell the milk)

However, the Physiscians of Responsible Medicine says that milk causes Osteoporosis, doesnt stop it.

I hope what I am saying does not offend anyone - but that you find it interesting.

Question: Would you eat a sick, limping cow cow that has cancerous lesions on its skin who has been raised in darkness and never been allowed to exercise so that its meat is very tender? Or would you eat a happy cow who has been sprining around its green pasture and eaten grass? It's normal to chose the latter.

95% of the meat in America comes from Factory Farmed animals, not from the cattle you see grazing happily by the road. The Factory farms have actually almost knocked everyone who believed in the "natural method" out of buisness.

70% of chicken have cancer, if factory farmed -- McDonald's, Krogers, Myers, Walmart chicken. Chickens are born and raised in darkness, to save lighting money. They have their toes and beaks cut off as chicks (no anesthetics). There are no vets... They raise 80,000 birds in one warehouse -- 8 birds per wire cage - one caged stacked on the next... with the manure falling on the birds below (so they give them more antibiotics. The meat is FILLED with antibiotics. Can you imagine a bird eating tons of antibiotics every day of his life? If this happened to be an animal who died naturally, I'd say that this was a disease ridden corpse... and dont think about eating it.

30% of cows have pus-filled lesions and tumerous cancers when they are slaughtered. There are not vets. Workers have 25 minutes to turn the cow into a hamburger. They scrape off all External lesions and turmors, but they dont have time to go hunting on the inside. This is true: Meat from cattle with pus-filled lesions and cancerous tumors are marked "USDA Pure."

Its easy to see why so many cows would have tumors and other strange maladies: They are never allowed to exercise so that their meat is very tender. Calves are taken at birth and put in tiny crates (so tiny they cannot turn around or walk). They are fed a diet which induces anemia and their muscles atrophy after six months. They cannot walk when taken to slaughter (dragged by ropes).

Why are the factory farmed cattle sick? They are fed a staple food of 30% baking soda to save money, cow and pig brains (this is how Mad Cow Disease got started), ground feathers, dried blood, appetite stimulants, pesticides and antibiotic-laden water (because there are no vets). All of these chemicals lodge in the tissue of the animals. So everyday for 40+ years we are eating some extremely sick animals - and this is not healthy.

I've done all my research - and I can SEE why its healthier to just stop eating those meats. For a 10-minute, FREE documentary that was given to Congress a few years ago, go here: http://www.meat.org

Also, in the article "They Die Piece By Piece," the Washington Post stated that 30% of all slaughter animals (farm-factory or free-range, because they share the same slaughter houses) are skinned and dismembered alive - while franticaly mooing and looking around. Found here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?p...p;notFound=true

I'm sorry for the sad discription... but I am a health-nut just like you guys. I think only after we know that the foods we are eating are not healthy, then we might see why we are slowly poisoning our bodies... and raising our risk of cancer by 60%--- and many other problems by 40%... and should consider changing our diet for life after doing this internal cleansing :)

But, if your diet uses these products daily, and then you want to cleanse your diet... then this seems about as efficient as an alcoholic who then goes on a monthly herbal liver detox. I'm sure the detox will help him in some small ways, but his lifestyle is going to catch up with him and his liver in several years.

Hope some of you find these articles interesting -- I can provide many more links about disease being linked to daily meat-eating... :) Peace out :)

No, I did the liver flush twice. I enjoyed the results... But, as I said, AFTER you do the liver flush, your liver will again be suffering from the well-known problem: The typical American diet.

I ONLY suggested this because no doubt everyone will have to repeat this liver flush in 2, 5 to 10 more years to REflush out the liver since the liver takes the brunt of cleaning out all toxins entering the body.

As for you not being certain that a vegetarian diet isnt necessary to be healthy - its obvious that you have not picked up one medical magazine, because they all address the hot topic of the decade, "Eating more fruits and veggies and cutting out animal protein" as the key to good health. In fact, I do not think you even read the post I made with all the medical statements.

But if you are so sure of the statement you made, maybe you check your sources before posting that here and influencing these people. I gave medical references for every statement I made. I do not understand how you think having cancer, osteoporosis, heart disease, and having 40% of all problems in general is being "healthy." 40-80% people who eat meat daily are diagnosed with these diseases. <-- How can you say that is healthy in anyway?? And please post the medical references from where you get your insight.

Your statement that daily meat consumption has nothing to do with a good health is about as absurd as saying that eating candy bars everyday has nothing to do with weight gain, diabetes, an influx of cavities and other commonly known problems.

No, I did the liver flush (I did it twice). I enjoyed the results... But I was saying that AFTER you do the liver flush... I was only sharing all the health tips I'd learned so that your liver would be more more clean in the long run.

Ok...that wasn't mentioned in your post. Now I understand what you are saying.

I was only suggesting this because no doubt everyone will have to repeat this liver flush in 5 to 10 more years to reflush out the liver (because the liver takes the brunt of cleaning out all toxins entering the body).

Eating healthy after this flush will address the root of the problem...which is why I posted the post... because I'm sure some of you will be ending this flush within a few days.

RubberSheep does eat healthy; he has posted his diet info. here before, but that is a valid point.

As for you not being certain that a vegetarian diet isnt necessary to be healthy - I can see that you have no clue whatsoever and have not picked up one medical magazine... which is one of the hot topics of the decade..."eating more fruits and veggies and cutting out as much animal protein."

Actually, you are the one who doesn't have a clue. I have eaten vegetarian before....so no need to lecture or insult me. I'm probably twice the age you are and have lived holistically for 16-17 years. So perhaps you should inquire or ask questions before accusing. You can EAT ANIMAL PROTEIN and still eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. I don't drink milk and my son has never been raised on cow's milk, and I rarely eat cheese and I juice practically everyday, eat plenty of fresh fruits, veggies, legumes, etc....and yet I do EAT MEAT. It can be done. It's ridiculous to assert otherwise. The two eating styles aren't mutually exclusive.

But if you are so sure of that, maybe you check your sources before posting that here and influencing these people. I gave references for every statement I made. Perhaps you think having cancer, osteoporosis, heart disease, and having 40% of all problems in general is a very healthy body. <-- How can you say that is healthy in anyway??

Will you please calm down and stop accusing people of being ignorant because of your own personal convictions? You can EAT MEAT and EAT HEALTHY.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okie day. :). LOL, I'm not uncalm. :) I just write articles all the time on health, so I can write with a sharpened pen because usually people argue some pretty silly points without medical references (ex: Alcohol is not unhealthy, smoking does not cause significant damage, sugar only affects our teeth, not our bodies).

Anyway, I am probably around half your age but have been holistic for about 20 years (since I could read lables :P). I just enjoy sharing with other people some of the points I study... I study health about 10 hours a day, every day :P I probably should go out and party a tad, but I dont believe in alcohol or smoking ;)

Hmmm, I am not sure what levels of "healthy" we are both referring to. I am referring to the ultimate healthy - level 100 healthy. For professional althletes (in fact, they are all switching to a vegetarian diet to be in tip-top health.

Since particles of the meat are known to ferment and rest in the intestinal diverticuli (little pockets which form as we age), and these toxins (the rotting, fermenting meat) are re-aborbed into the bloodstream for weeks... thus causing unneeded stress on the liver and heart... and the entire body in general.

Btw, if you really like health, I have a 10 minute documentary by a doctor about how meat is almost 50% fatty: not the white part that we can cut off, but fat that rests in every cell of the meat.

Although you say it is healthy to eat meat -- do you mean... generally healthy? The type that won't kill or cause health problems immediately?

Because it is always on the news, medical magazines, medical sites, etc that meat eating finally "catches up to you" causing significant health problems starting around the age of 52 (heart attacks start hitting us, arthritus, osteoporisis, diabetes, strokes, clogged arteries, etc - the meat induced problems).

I also do not know how we are overlooking the well-known fact that meat-eating causes DNA damage. How is this "generally healthy?"

We are also skipping over a very major issue of antibiotics in the meat, and the FDA has been addressing the problem about antibiotics and appetite stimulants being injested by humans from the meat.

What level of healthiness are you referring to?

Please take time to look at this free, 10 minute documentary: http://www.movieflix.com/movie_info.mfx?movie_id=2044

How do you feel about the DNA damage?