Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

As a blocked drain pipe causes a sink to overflow , a constipated person will have sebum/oil overflow

Melbourne Bloke - How bad is your acne? What is your current regime for treating it? What have you tried historically? You seem to have alot of ideas and thoughts but I wonder if you are able to stick with any particular regime and see benefits?

Once again please listen to what I say MB.... dirty bowels can give you acne FOR THE REASON THAT THEY AFFECT YOUR LIVER. Your liver is the real root, but dirty digestive tract is one of the easiest ways to overburden it, since it means not only less nutrients can get absorbed but more toxins have to be neutralized as well.

As I've posted in another thread:

I'd just like to add that for most people who DO NOT eat a perfectly healthy, low toxin producing diet, it would matter little if they increased the frequency of their bowel movements or somehow sped up the rate of the toxins exiting the system because with each day MORE is going in.

Most people are having a movement everyday or every other day for those that skip meals, so it's not the length of time toxins are spending in the system (most of the time) but rather that toxins are continiously being input, depriving the body of time without the toxins to HEAL unabated by them.

while we are on the subject.. I have been a little constipated lately, I think it has been the amount of caffeine Ive been drinking lately, plus I went from none to alot.. It is getting better since I stopped the caffeine, any advice on a little colon cleanse to restart my system, I want to use something natural, like clorophyl, does that work?.. or somethig like that.. nothing too extreme.. i just need a little push. haha.. eww.

while we are on the subject.. I have been a little constipated lately, I think it has been the amount of caffeine Ive been drinking lately, plus I went from none to alot.. It is getting better since I stopped the caffeine, any advice on a little colon cleanse to restart my system, I want to use something natural, like clorophyl, does that work?.. or somethig like that.. nothing too extreme.. i just need a little push. haha.. eww.

Just eat lots of raisins! They'll get the system moving again!

Hey Melbourne dude

If ever constipation strikes, I take a look at the posts you write, something new very day or so, oops I just read another:Gotta go!

Do you put any of these ideas into action, and if so:Do they work?

Or do you just spout....?

Thats crazy, i dont think about it. But im gonna take this to heart and start eating right, because today i must have had the worse bowel movement ever. Im in the army and im at the doctors at 8am, and i take a really bad, burning poop that was like two seconds long to take. Then at about 10am, i gotta go again, and this time its nothing but wet burning acid. I gotta say tho, i did eat some pretty gross mexican spiced lasagna last night. It was gross at the time.

So what do i do? I exercise so thats covered. I drink lots of water, andI eat alot of vegetables- carrots, broccoli, peas. But i also eat alot of crap like potato chips, beef jerky, top roman, milk.

What do i add? What do i take away?

What do i add? What do i take away?

Sounds like a nice case of food-related diarrhoea... Keep nice and hydrated and it'll go away in a few days.

Once again please listen to what I say MB.... dirty bowels can give you acne FOR THE REASON THAT THEY AFFECT YOUR LIVER. Your liver is the real root, but dirty digestive tract is one of the easiest ways to overburden it, since it means not only less nutrients can get absorbed but more toxins have to be neutralized as well.

I agree rubber sheep.

The liver is important very important organ

I never thought I would be talking about this topic, but I must say that it is true for me. In the past, I pretty much ate nothing but bread, cheese, chocolate, potatoes, and drank nothing but juice. I must say that I was not regular at all, I would go days without doing.....you know. For the past few weeks I've really tried changing my diet. I've added in all kinds of fruits and veggies, along with drinking lots of water. Also, I've been cutting back on the breads, potatoes, and sugary drinks. Without going into much detail, I've been more regular, and I really believe it's the reason my skin is so much better! My skin is the clearest its been in years!