Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DarkCharisma89

New to this regimen; will it help? Nothing else has...

It looks mild to moderate, even though it is widespread. I bet the CSR would work very well on your face.

http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

As for your chest and back and upper arms, you could do it, but I bet you will end up with alot of bleached shirts in the meantime.

I say give the CSR a shot on your face at least, for a few months. I bet it responds real well. If you want to do it on your body acne, just know that bp does bleach and you will have a hard time with your clothing getting ruined.

I'll also give you the link for body acne.

http://www.acne.org/backacne.html

http://www.acne.org/faq.html#bacne

Good luck and holler if you need any help!

Yes, like Brandy said, it doesn't look very severe, such as cysts and nodules.

Just average sized acne but in excessively spread throughout your face.

I'm sure that the CSR, if followed correctly, would definately help your face. My forehead, used to look like yours. Now, it is completely clear except one dying pimple, and my redspots are gone, and my scars are filling in. I had that same exact forehead around 6 months ago. I'm telling you, this stuff works. I'll post a picture of what I look like currently, I don't have any from long ago, because I too, was too embarassed to be seen in any photo.

IPB Image

Haha, I took this today, for Brandy =P

The lighting is poor, but as you can see I suffer from painful acne on my face, back, chest and shoulders. Also, as you can see I suffer from scarring on my face, lower neck, and upper chest.

I gotta say. You and I have very similar acne... except i do not have acne on my forehead. However, i have the same moderate type acne very widepspread all over my face, and the same amount as you have on your back, chest, and shoulders. I also have scarring.

Anyway... i'm starting the regimen[yesterday] for the 2nd time. First time i did it for 4 weeks, did it improperly and got lazy basically.

Yes, like Brandy said, it doesn't look very severe, such as cysts and nodules.

Just average sized acne but in excessively spread throughout your face.

I'm sure that the CSR, if followed correctly, would definately help your face. My forehead, used to look like yours. Now, it is completely clear except one dying pimple, and my redspots are gone, and my scars are filling in. I had that same exact forehead around 6 months ago. I'm telling you, this stuff works. I'll post a picture of what I look like currently, I don't have any from long ago, because I too, was too embarassed to be seen in any photo.

IPB Image

Haha, I took this today, for Brandy =P

brandy is MINE :hand:

h

ehehehehehe

Hahah =] It was to show her my progress, silly Damien.

i know silly arse i was messing IPB Image

skin looks great by the way ^

Just a quick note about the bleaching... I know a lot of guys like to wear undershirts, so I'd be willing to bet that if you wore a white shirt under your other shirts every day, you could really help prevent this bleaching effect.

Good luck!!!

Just a quick note about the bleaching... I know a lot of guys like to wear undershirts, so I'd be willing to bet that if you wore a white shirt under your other shirts every day, you could really help prevent this bleaching effect.

Good luck!!!

Exactly. I wear white undershirts[not so much undershirts... but higher quality t-shirts that are white, but light... that i use as undershirts]. It keeps BP off the clothes.

darkcharisma - go for it! the forum experts here are willing to help you along the way

I agree. I've never bleached coloured shirt, just by wearing a white undershirt. And a few hours after putting on the BP, I find that you can wear a coloured shirt without it getting bleached.

Cam >B)

Good luck!!!

yea, Bradlee is a perfect example of how well this regimen can work! His skin looks so nice and healthy!

Thing is, he has never given up. He has kept in constant contact with me, we've talked about how his skin is doing the whole time, changing things, adding things, modifying things, etc. His persistence has really paid off and I think he looks just wonderful!

Any of you who are struggling, let us help you through it. Post it here in the CSR forum, or send a PM. It isn't always easy to get it right on your own, although alot of people do. But if you are frustrated or things aren't going as well as you think it could be. Let us know, we'll coach you through it the whole way!!

yea, Bradlee is a perfect example of how well this regimen can work! His skin looks so nice and healthy!

Thing is, he has never given up. He has kept in constant contact with me, we've talked about how his skin is doing the whole time, changing things, adding things, modifying things, etc. His persistence has really paid off and I think he looks just wonderful!

Any of you who are struggling, let us help you through it. Post it here in the CSR forum, or send a PM. It isn't always easy to get it right on your own, although alot of people do. But if you are frustrated or things aren't going as well as you think it could be. Let us know, we'll coach you through it the whole way!!

This will be my fourth week on the regimen. I've been using products listed on the website (neutrogena on the spot, Gentle cleansers, oil free moisturizers, etc.) But my acne has gotten worse. The over-all appearance of my skin has improved. My tone and general quality has gotten better due to the BP, but I'm still having breakouts like normal. The BP helps them, but not the large, under the skin cystic acne that happens from time to time. I'm not giving up, but I'm wondering if there is something else I should know. Is breaking out normal when starting the regimen? Would love to know your thoughts...

mornings:

wash with Cetaphill gentle cleanser

wait to apply BP (half a finger)

Wait to moisturize with Clean and Clear balancing moisturizer

Night:

Same routine

** no exfoliation, verrrry gentle washing only twice a day

Clean and Clear balancing moisturizer

Wait...what moisturizer is this exactly? Clean & Clear only makes three moisturizers (dual-action, Morning Glow, oxygenating), and that's not one of them...