Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ben0

Expert needed

I've been on the CSR for 3 weeks now and ive got good results, however i havent been moisturing for about a week, day or night. i was on proavtice and dont have very sensitive skin, so im used to BP.

However im afraid if i use moisturizer ill break out :( im currently using "nutrogena Skin clearing Moisturiser" its got salayic acid and 'natural plant extracts'. wats got me worried is it doesnt say anywere thats its non-comogenic (sp?) it says oil free, but im worried.

Any experts that can help me i would greatly appreciate it.

I've been on the CSR for 3 weeks now and ive got good results, however i havent been moisturing for about a week, day or night. i was on proavtice and dont have very sensitive skin, so im used to BP.

However im afraid if i use moisturizer ill break out :( im currently using "nutrogena Skin clearing Moisturiser" its got salayic acid and 'natural plant extracts'. wats got me worried is it doesnt say anywere thats its non-comogenic (sp?) it says oil free, but im worried.

Any experts that can help me i would greatly appreciate it.

hmmm i dont think using a moisturizer with salicylic acid complies with the CSR.... might have adverse affects due to irritation.... if u want a reeeeeeal light moisturizer that is non comedo, and oil free then go for Neutrogena Oil free Combination skin, its the lightest moisturizer ive ever used in my life. soaks right in with no grease wut so ever...

There are many moisturizers on the market that are oil-free and non-comedogenic. Many made by Neutrogena (oil-free, for sensitive skin, for combination skin) and Cetaphil has one that is oil-free and non-comedogenic. If you don't feel like you need much moisturizer, just consider using it sparingly once a day or so, if that is all you need, to make sure your skin stays well hydrated.