Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CLouds

Seriously nobody has flawless skin(everybody stop saying this)

Ok I always hear everybody saying that their the only person in their class without flawless skin and that they never seen any marks or spots on anybody elses skin. But seriously everybody has some imperfection with their skin except for probably little kids. I'm not saying that they all have big zits and pimples all over their face but they got something wrong. And you probably dont notice this because ur not focusing closely on their face from 6 inches back under a bright flourescent light. i mean if you look at ur face from 8 feet back even under lighting ur not gonna notice much except for probably red dots. ANd dont look at magazines and those drama tv shows. Watch Fear Factor and you can notice that their are many contestants with acne and scars and just marks on their faces, Especially when the camera focuses closely on them. I remember watchin this episodes with this hott chic(pretty much all the girls on it are hott) From afar her skin looked flawless but when they zoomed up on her I noticed she had at least 3 pretty good sized zits on the side of her face with a nasty scar that her makeup wasnt even able to cover up.

I just felt like letting this out cuz they dont make up that 90 percent of teenagers have acne for no reason.

Yeah.

I'm clear now of active acne, and this girl who I thought had flawless skin that I was envious of, well... she now has worse skin than me, active-acne-wise (I take the cake in scarring and redmarks).

I totally agree.

I think magazines have really screwed alot of people into thinking the airbrushed face is "normal". I was in an airport recently (Ohare in Chicago) and was just looking at peoples faces (trying not to be obvious about it ). I literally looked at hundreds of faces and NO ONE had flawless skin. marks, spots, scars, moles you name it some people obviously had better skin than others but one one was perfect.

I constantly look at ppl's skin. I like to compare myself w/other ppl. I know it sounds horrible but sometimes when you look at other ppl's skin you feel better about yourself.

I constantly look at ppl's skin. I like to compare myself w/other ppl. I know it sounds horrible but sometimes when you look at other ppl's skin you feel better about yourself.

ha! that always makes me feel worse. im getting better at not caring though, i think. i wont just look at the skin of people i see on the street either; every commercial, every tv show, even cartoons! i wish i could animate myself...

i do think some peoples skin is flawless, this girl i have known for a while has perfect skin. I have seen it really close up and she has never had a spot or a blemish or anything. some peopels even up close is really good that i have seen but you do get people with skin that looks ok but if you get close up they do have a few spots

Guest *mike*

You're wrong, i've got friends that are 18 who have NEVER had a spot in their lives.

90% of teens have acne - bollocks. One tiny spot is not acne.