Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a real problem with little bumps on my forehead. They are mostly around the center area of my forehead and if you were to swipe your finger across, you would feel them there. Its like a the moons surface, or so I've been told, and I don't understand why they are there.

Right now, I am on Differin 0.1% cream and it isn't doing much for them...help?

i have those little bumps too. People dont really notice them unless they are up close or if I am in certain lighting they look really bad. I went to a derm about it and they told me I had roseacea and gave me this medicine which was a freakin nightmare so I never went back and they just seem to kinda stay the same. They never turn into anything and they are just flesh color. I will watch your thread to see if anyone else has the answer :-)

You described it perfectly. They're just there, flesh colored, and most noticable under harsh lighting and close up.

Thanks for the reply atleast.

You described it perfectly. They're just there, flesh colored, and most noticable under harsh lighting and close up.

Thanks for the reply atleast.

I cant believe how many people have looked at this and not had one reply!!!!! That sucks.

I wanted to also say that I have heard some people say to exfoliate to get rid of them but that usually causes inflamation for me. Its almost better if I leave them alone.

They are most likely clogged pores. Differin should be great at getting rid of them in time, but if not, try another retinoid. You need some effective exfoliation to unclog them and get them to surface.

They are most likely clogged pores. Differin should be great at getting rid of them in time, but if not, try another retinoid. You need some effective exfoliation to unclog them and get them to surface.

question i have a shit load of these like almost no acne but like wen i look in like a car window with the sun shining or like the mirior with my face tilted i se so many of them it looks so badd ..but can people actually se them or its just ous trying to se them?

What? So now BP is breaking me out too? Cuz nope...I didn't have these little bumps like this on the side of my face. I have some rather large ones also all along my jawline. So stop using BP and do what? Ugh..this is so maddening.

When i look into a normal mirror in say my bathroom, they are hardly recognizable. On the other hand, if I were to look in a car mirror with the sun shining, it would look horrible.

If I tried to exfoliate and get them to surface, it would irritate and cause more acne.

When i look into a normal mirror in say my bathroom, they are hardly recognizable. On the other hand, if I were to look in a car mirror with the sun shining, it would look horrible.

If I tried to exfoliate and get them to surface, it would irritate and cause more acne.

Yes, you would purge. But then after that they would be gone and you would be clear.

Sounds like clogged pores. I had a bad case last year and Green Cream cleared them up for me. Differin should work, but if you aren't seeing results after 6-8 weeks, you might try a different retinoid.

Oh gosh,

I have those little bumps to all along my forehead. You cant really see them unless you get up really close so thats good:)! Differin shoulds work great but if not try other Retioniod