Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

DID THIS BREAK ME OUT

OK I BOUTHG COVERGIRL TRU BLEND POWDERG FOUNDATION

i think this powder stuff broke me out?

i bought ivory, tried it on looked white didint match me at all...so i tried it on monday and tuesady eveneing i got a red spot like a inlmmed spot. i didnt think much of it, i thoght cause i was at the gyma nd had a hard work out that this happend but then realized i go tot he gym 3 times a week and never get that....so i waited i woke up this mornign and it was still there....

so when to work,,,,it get a bit worse, then all of a sudden another red spot apperaed on my chin, then whent away in liek a n hour....

DID I BREAK OUT CAUSE OF THIS STUFF?

I'm not a big fan of Cover Girl's foundations... I tried a couple of them a few years ago (can't remember the names now) and they seemed to break me out. Plus, I found that they are always strongly scented, and I tend to find that products with fragrances always clog my pores for some reason.

Also, in your case, you may be allergic to the product if it is your first time using it.

k...thats a shame too, cause i liekd the way it looked on me the only thign was the color it looked white if i got a color close to my skin i would have been happy but now i cant cause of this...

so what do u gusy recommned that i can get in a drustore...shopeers

btw i'm in canada