Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rich1234

rolling scar removal methods

What are the best methods? and what has worked best for you? anyone else out suffering from mainly rolling type scars?

Is it possible to get rid of them 100% I read somewhere that it is?

and does tazorac get rid of rolling type scars?

thanks everyone

What are the best methods? and what has worked best for you? anyone else out suffering from mainly rolling type scars?

thanks everyone

[/quote

I am trying a 99% solution of TCA Cross Treatment. You must to be REAL careful in application, as I have dripped the acid in unwanted areas! I don't know how it will turm out, saw a few enlarged pores get smaller,

am trying it on my husband as well. (Idid his perfect).

It says 6 treatments one month apart will build up the collegen and "plump" upthe scars.

I tried it on a few rolling ones, and will keep you posted on the success.

Tazorac I have been on for fine lines and exfoliation for a few years and scrapped it.

It did nothing for scarring, it is mainly used (Dr. said) for acne tx. and antiaging.

Hope this helps!

thanks everyone

[/quote

I am trying a 99% solution of TCA Cross Treatment. You must to be REAL careful in application, as I have dripped the acid in unwanted areas! I don't know how it will turm out, saw a few enlarged pores get smaller,

am trying it on my husband as well. (Idid his perfect).

It says 6 treatments one month apart will build up the collegen and "plump" upthe scars.

I tried it on a few rolling ones, and will keep you posted on the success.

Tazorac I have been on for fine lines and exfoliation for a few years and scrapped it.

It did nothing for scarring, it is mainly used (Dr. said) for acne tx. and antiaging.

Hope this helps!

thanks, I wish you luck. anyone else ? theres 75 views as of now so I know plenty are reading this

Rolling scars suck, I have one smack in the middle of my forehead, Maybe start with a permanant filler like artecoll if you can find a skilled doctor who does it. I've heard great things but it isn't approved in the USA yet but should be oon.

Rolling scars suck, I have one smack in the middle of my forehead, Maybe start with a permanant filler like artecoll if you can find a skilled doctor who does it. I've heard great things but it isn't approved in the USA yet but should be oon.

yes rolling scars, and any others suck as well!

Let you know in time with my TCA Cross .............

My skin was almost perfect after so many different ops. I just got picky about the the remaining scars...

Maybe I shoulda left it.....

Some look promising, although where I messed up there is something, like a deeper line, but shoulf heal

OK - hope should will, I can see it leaving a line, but with a TCA should correct itself - I hope!

the rolling scars look good, only applied TCA there and hopr for some collegen reproduction.!!!!!!!

Rolling scars are pretty much all I have at this point. I'm 3 1/2 months past my accutane treatment. That stuff kicked the hell out of my acne. I have absolutely none at this point which is the first time I can say that since I was 14...I'm 26 now. I'm planning on subcision treatments to lift up the depressed areas. I'll probably do 2 or 3 rounds of that and go from there. Good luck!!

Awesome anonymous007, let us know how it goes please. anyone else?

I definately will. I'll take some pics as well so as to give you guys an idea of the before and afters. I just need to find the most qualified doc in my area first.

I'm currently trying the following method:

Hydroxy Acids mixed with Retin A and Copper Peptides

I haven't received the copper peptides yet but I'm hoping to soon

I think the hydroxy acids are really helping to get rid of the scar tissue

Hopefully the Retin A and Copper Peptides will help to fill in the pits

So far I've gotten some results but they are painfully slow

There might be ways to speed up the process, some of which require downtime, such as:

Fillers

Subscission

Dermabrasion

Stronger Acids

Laser Treatments

I'm sure there are more

I also find that diet and exercise are helping some, probably more with the emotional issues

I've got hope that rolling scars can be treated

It takes time, money, determination, persistence, acceptance and patience

Hope this helps

I'm currently trying the following method:

Hydroxy Acids mixed with Retin A and Copper Peptides

I haven't received the copper peptides yet but I'm hoping to soon

I think the hydroxy acids are really helping to get rid of the scar tissue

Hopefully the Retin A and Copper Peptides will help to fill in the pits

So far I've gotten some results but they are painfully slow

There might be ways to speed up the process, some of which require downtime, such as:

Fillers

Subscission

Dermabrasion

Stronger Acids

Laser Treatments

I'm sure there are more

I also find that diet and exercise are helping some, probably more with the emotional issues

I've got hope that rolling scars can be treated

It takes time, money, determination, persistence, acceptance and patience

Hope this helps

Thanks jestex, what brand of copper peptide and what brand/type hydroxy acids are you using and also have you just started? keep us updated please.

anyone else?

I'm actually waiting on the Copper Peptides from Skin Biology, but I've been using Retin A and Hydroxy Acids for about 1/2 a year. I'm using the Retin A, Oil of Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher (love it) and St. I'ves Medicated Scrub with 2% Salycilic Acid on a nightly basis. Then I spot treat with a 40% Glycolic Acid from homepeels.com once a week. I'm experimenting with the cheaper, less invasive methods first. Hopefully I'll get some good results with this method, but if I don't, I'll try something different, something more dramatic and invasive like subcision or laser treatments.

Is it working?

Can you send me your regimen, and where you got the stuff from and what percentage??

Do you see any results.

if you wish to keep companies private - post me in private K?

Got some stuff that was watered down and don't myself wish to list it.

I like o protect like all, as I believe they are all doing you a favor, in not too strong at first,

but don't lie, tell me, and like companies, if reaing out there, give us all true stuff.

I) something to practice with

2) srronger when used to using

3) best strongest when after applieng it a few times.

that would be great eh!