Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dmcgurik

BP Absorbing Quickly

Hi,

I just started the CSR a week ago. I am using the Neutrogena On The Spot BP until I get my shipment of the CSR type. I watched Dan's video and he said that you should be taking minutes to get the BP to absorb. However, when I apply the BP, it takes very very little time, probably 30 seconds to 1 minute, and I cannot see or feel any residue of the BP on my skin. I am going VERY gently and using an entire fingers worth. Is this normal? Is my skin just more prone to absorb faster (note: I had been using a BP 10% facial wash for about a year before I started this, although that was one of the rub on, wash off types)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Just be sure you are being gentle and not rushing it by smearing it around roughly. Also, if you are still in the first week or two, you are probably not using the full amount of two squiggly fingers, so that may be why it is absorbing quickly. When you work up to the full amount it can take longer to get it all absorbed.

If you are being gentle, just be glad it doesn't take a long time. Some people come and make a post about having to rub around for 20 mins. to get it to absorb, and that is just too long! lol.

I am definitely one that takes 20 mintues to absorb with Neutrogena on the spot. The flakes are endless after I apply moisturizer. I'm not too dry, but the stuff just doesn't want to absorb. :doh:

Where is my CSR gel!

There is always hope tomorrow. :)