Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
staring_elf

danne 6 layer peel - good for hyperpigmentation?

hi all,

i am due to get a 6 layer peel like this: http://www.danne.com.au/page/treatments_offered.html

shortly. just wondered if anyone here has had any experience with it? i'm 22. i took accutance 6 years ago for 6 months and i'm convinced that is what has caused me the most scarring on my back and chest. my scarring is really just redness that has never faded (its been 6 years - its not going away anytime soon by the look of it). is a chemical peel generally recommended for treatment for red marks from acne?

bonus question: if money was absolutely no object (its not for me and anyway i would pay anything to get rid of my scarring - money doesn't make you happy kids :cry: ) what would be the best possible treatment for my red marks? plastic surgery? you know how burn victims get plastic surgery - would that work for acne scarring too?

arrrgh i can usually type and explain better than this but i'm really tired at the minute and construcing sentences is draining. sorry, i hope you understand my questions. thanks to all who reply. i appreciate it.

i can't believe no one has replied to this. i would have thought at least a couple of people had tried this, this is one of the biggest mesage boards for acne on the internet. oh well, thanks for nothing everyone. :snooty:

[quote name='staring_elf' date='Jul 26 2006

hi all,

i am due to get a 6 layer peel like this: http://www.danne.com.au/page/treatments_offered.html

shortly. just wondered if anyone here has had any experience with it? i'm 22. i took accutance 6 years ago for 6 months and i'm convinced that is what has caused me the most scarring on my back and chest. my scarring is really just redness that has never faded (its been 6 years - its not going away anytime soon by the look of it). is a chemical peel generally recommended for treatment for red marks from acne?

bonus question: if money was absolutely no object (its not for me and anyway i would pay anything to get rid of my scarring - money doesn't make you happy kids :cry: ) what would be the best possible treatment for my red marks? plastic surgery? you know how burn victims get plastic surgery - would that work for acne scarring too?

arrrgh i can usually type and explain better than this but i'm really tired at the minute and construcing sentences is draining. sorry, i hope you understand my questions. thanks to all who reply. i appreciate it.

My daughter had a Danne face peel over 16 years ago and has never looked back, it was fantastic. She has since been trained in Harley Street by Danne and has her own acne clinic. It is wonderful to see the results and change peoples lives forever. Have it done you will not regret it.