Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miss Universe was on the other day..and..... it makes me feel like crap watching it, you know?? TV should be used to cheer people up and inspire them, and not bring them down and make them try to conform... errr.. oh well :(:|

Miss Universe was on the other day..and..... it makes me feel like crap watching it, you know?? TV should be used to cheer people up and inspire them, and not bring them down and make them try to conform... errr.. oh well :(:|

Haha I know... all those beautiful women with perfect skin... ugh. I didnt even watch it.

If it's any consolation, she fainted about five minutes after she got crowned. The media was making it out to be a big deal... apparently she didn't eat or drink anything all day to get into the outfits she was wearing. Most of those girls don't look that way naturally, so don't sweat it if you don't look like them, its impossible.

If it's any consolation, she fainted about five minutes after she got crowned. The media was making it out to be a big deal... apparently she didn't eat or drink anything all day to get into the outfits she was wearing. Most of those girls don't look that way naturally, so don't sweat it if you don't look like them, its impossible.

yes with makeup Im alright too... I think Adriana Lima and Angelina Jolie are the only ones that look good without makeup!

Its funny you can watch "fake" shows on TV and they make you feel bad because you're not as attractive as the celebrities.

Then you watch the real life shows, where they catch all the celebrities wihout makeup and you realise you were upset over nothing. Its all makeup really. Like the pictures they had of Britney Spears and they changed the name (someone must have been clever to think of that) Zitney Spears.

There isn't a single person on this planet who has never had a pimple, I'd bet my next paycheck on that.

*Leon* =D

Its funny you can watch "fake" shows on TV and they make you feel bad because you're not as attractive as the celebrities.

Then you watch the real life shows, where they catch all the celebrities wihout makeup and you realise you were upset over nothing. Its all makeup really. Like the pictures they had of Britney Spears and they changed the name (someone must have been clever to think of that) Zitney Spears.

There isn't a single person on this planet who has never had a pimple, I'd bet my next paycheck on that.

*Leon* =D

Yea they still look better without makeup i bet...plus its not just acne, its hair and facial feautures. :(