Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

DID THIS BREAK ME OUT

OK I BOUTHG COVERGIRL TRU BLEND POWDERG FOUNDATION

i think this powder stuff broke me out?

i bought ivory, tried it on looked white didint match me at all...so i tried it on monday and tuesady eveneing i got a red spot like a inlmmed spot. i didnt think much of it, i thoght cause i was at the gyma nd had a hard work out that this happend but then realized i go tot he gym 3 times a week and never get that....so i waited i woke up this mornign and it was still there....

so when to work,,,,it get a bit worse, then all of a sudden another red spot apperaed on my chin, then whent away in liek a n hour....

DID I BREAK OUT CAUSE OF THIS STUFF?

i replied to your other topic and i'll post it here just in case u don't see the other one...stay away from trublend...it f-ed up my face so bad...cysts when i had never had any ever before, terrible acne on my cheeks where i had never gotten it before...this make-up officially ruined my life. I'm now on Accutane to fix the damage from the horrible outbreak-cycle this make-up caused me to have. I would discontinue use right now. Better safe than sorry and by the sound of what's happening to you right now if you don't stop using it you'll end up the was i did, sorry. Good Luck though! Lemme know how it goes...

I tried true blend

It needs to die!!!!!!! That stuff is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, stay away from that crap

i know i learned my lesson....what do u recommend, that has that kind of good lookin coverage that it doesnt tell u have anythiugn on....in canada here

plz get veggiegrl's mineral pm her.They are great and nothing in these minerals will cause you to break out.you will get a flawless coverage.you control it light or heavy.trust me.i have tried them all.If you must buy from a drug store dont use anything other than revlon colorstay.Thats the only other makeup i would use.good luck

everything from covergirl has always broken me out.. I don't know why. The powder only worked for me in high school. Now I use shiseido concealer & translucent powder, pricey but it lasts for awhile..and at least I know it agrees with my skin.

everything from covergirl has always broken me out.. I don't know why. The powder only worked for me in high school. Now I use shiseido concealer & translucent powder, pricey but it lasts for awhile..and at least I know it agrees with my skin.

mee too covergirl and maybelline.they suk.