Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QuapawNDN

Where to find Eurcerin Moist?

Eucerin Skin Renewal has been Discontinued.

Edit:

If your new to the Regimen, I reccomend either Cetaphil Moisturizer, or an Oil-Free Moisturizer by Neutrogena.

If you've been on the Regimen for around 4-8 weeks, you may want to consider an AHA Moisturizer such as Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, which exfoliates your skin to help get rid of redmarks and make your skin smoother. There's a link to this product in my signature. =]

Unfortunately, the Eucerin moisturizer recommended by Dan has been discontinued. He is workng to come out with his own, but it is still months away. :cry:

In the meantime, there are several moisturizers that have been talked about on the boards that are being used with a great deal of success.

A few are : Neutrogena Healthy Skin (contains AHA, so should not be used the first few weeks on CSR), Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture, Aveeno Ultra Calming Lotion, Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Moisturizer (not oil free, but does not tend to break people out), Lac-Hydrin Five (contains Lactic Acid, not for beginners on CSR), Complex 15, etc...

If you go through the threads here, many people have suggested these and others that are working for them.

Good luck! :angel:

they sell it on amazon.com search for it on there.

Thanks! :) I may try some of the others that were mentioned. I am a newbie on both the board and on the regimine. Just started this week..............hope it works!

Good luck to you on your Regimen!

EDIT:

Geez, I always seem to have an extra thought.

Anyway, we're always here to help you and answer any questions. Feel free to ask anything, we don't bite!

Good luck to you on your Regimen!

EDIT:

Geez, I always seem to have an extra thought.

Anyway, we're always here to help you and answer any questions. Feel free to ask anything, we don't bite!

Thanks Bradlee:) I don't mind extra thoughts.:) If you are interested, I will share my story. Basically, I am 32, and have tried everything under the sun. Even been on Accutane in college. Thankfully, I do not have horrible acne. Mine is more of the occasional, yet painful under-the-skin kind. I also have the red marks left over from past ones. I am battling blackheads on my nose, so I am also planning on starting the madelic acid, which I read about on this site. Right now, I am using Purpose soap, On The Spot BP, and my Mario Badescu moisturizer. At night, I moisturize with my Camelia Oil.

So, that is my story. My goal is to be able to go out without concealer on:)