Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coco commando

HOW CAN I STOP THESE LITTLE BUMPS!!!

If it wasent for these little bumps under my skin u could almost say that i would be acne free but ever sence using bp i have developed these litlle bumps under my skin anyone have this before and how to treat it thanx ,,

hmm well i don't know if this is the same thing or not, but I used to have a ton of tiny little bumps on my forehead, and I guess they were under the skin, but it gave my forehead a very uneven and bumpy texture. the way I got rid of it is I tried out one of those exfoliating creams that have the little grains in them, I just started applying it in the shower in the morning, and then I started to moisturize after. I had never done and kind of exfoliating or moisturizing before in my life, and i'd say my forehead had signifigantly improved. still a tiny amount of acne on there, but no more of those little bumps.

If it wasent for these little bumps under my skin u could almost say that i would be acne free but ever sence using bp i have developed these litlle bumps under my skin anyone have this before and how to treat it thanx ,,

alpha hydroxy acid works well for the little bumps (clogged pores) that aren't yet acne. The toner in the Proactiv knockoff kits work really well (they have a fairly high percentage of glycolic acid, but no alcohol to irritate the skin).

So will that bring the bumps to a head faster? I have a clump of them on my jawline(period time), and they are frustrating me to no end!

ya but u dont want them do come to a head cause then ull have so much acne i read somewhere that only 20% of those litlle bumps actually turn to acne so maybe they will go away with time i hope lol ..

Anything in particular to exfoliate with? I have bought so many products within the last few months I am at my wits end.

I just read in the other thread that BP could have caused my pores to become blocked. Has this happened to anyone?

Anything in particular to exfoliate with? I have bought so many products within the last few months I am at my wits end.

I just read in the other thread that BP could have caused my pores to become blocked. Has this happened to anyone?

Yes, there are tons of threads on this board of people with "little bumps" (clogged pores) that they never had before using BP.

BP can dehydrate the skin, leaving it more prone to comedone formation.

Mild retinoids are very effective at clearing up these bumps ... Green Cream did the trick for me, other people have had success with Diacneal and with mild formulations of Retin A and Differin.

Great...so lay off the BP as much....I definelty did not have those little bumps...and large cluster of blackheads before.

What is Green Cream?

High-potency retinol gel. Check out the Linda Sy and Green Cream links in my sig for more info. Also, there's a GC thread in the OTC forum.