Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey ya dude.

Firstly i love Melbourne it kicks ass, and as you can see im just across the ditch!

Hey i hope for all the best while you are on this treatment and hope it really works for you!, I also just started today so im not too far behind you so i guess it will be interesting to compare progress as we move further into the year.

GL!

hey ya dude.

Firstly i love Melbourne it kicks ass, and as you can see im just across the ditch!

Hey i hope for all the best while you are on this treatment and hope it really works for you!, I also just started today so im not too far behind you so i guess it will be interesting to compare progress as we move further into the year.

GL!

Hey! Thanks Adam, I have posted a blog on your log, so yeh anyway im on

day 6!

Woke up today with a couple more white heads. Nothing the major, though i popped them.. ahah.. yeh I know I shouldnt be popping them but i honeslty cannot help it! ive decided to only pop ones that have a head and if i get any large cysts I will leave them alone. My skin is all red on my forehead and round my cheecks. These are the area where i generally dont get that much acne. Anyway my face look ssuper oily

cause ive been using cetaphil moisturiser, which does the job covering up the peeling.....

Any aussie people have any other suggestions for a moisturiser?! and also does the peeling kinda slow down after a few months? what about the redness?

THANKS!

i agree that cetaphil moisturise makes me super oily by end of the day so i just use a tiny little bit :/