Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugars

pimples changed since starting CSR?

Prior to starting the CSR my break outs were mostly white bumps that turned red once I popped them. (yuck! sorry, I know it's so disgusting :redface: ) But NOW since I've been on the CSR, it's like all of a sudden I get break outs around my eyes, and then suddenly a patch of a few harder bumps on my cheek or nose or chin. They almost hurt...not easy to pop.. not filled with a bunch of goop. They are somewhat painful to touch, and if I can get fluid out of them and then cleanse and use the BP, they SEEM to go away (of course leaving me with a possible scar. :(

Why is this? Anyone familiar with this?

Cysts? Since I've gotten back on the Regimen I've been getting them too. I don't know if me starting the CSR again triggered that, though.

When I went onto Dans BP, I got cysts all over the place. I switched to Oxy on the spot and they went away. It might just be a coincidence, but I'm not taking that chance again.

The types and places I got zits when I got on the CSR changed... I'd say this is normal. I'm clear now, though ( a little over six months since starting), and have been for almost three months.

thanx guys. well, maybe I should just try to stick it out longer and see if anything changes. I guess they could be cysts. I never really got them before the CSR but now here they are! :doh:

It's depressing, though. I start to feel like I'm finally clearing up and then one day I get a patch of four or five red cysts/bumps that almost feels like a rash but isn't. grrrrr.... :mad:

I know how you feel sugars. I broke out with 9 cysts like acne like yours on my 3rd month. It was bad. My chin looked deformed. Now almost 6 months in the regimen, I am 100% clear and have not broke out at all in almost 2 months. Just stick with it and stay consistent.