Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So tell me about this twinkling dookie of yours. And how does it make you FEEL? lol

:lol: its a balla thing i dont think i could explain it

cause balla's need bling in their shit, too?

yup its the most balla thing you can do.

your progress is there. beleive me, if you can see progress on your own body its there.. also congratz on those scholar ships.

yeah maybe its because my mom hasnt seem me for awhile because we dont live together, but i need to go to the derm and i need to get rid of all the stress in my life.

I have been on accutane, and it left some scarring. And hard comedones.

Before doing something this drastic, try Acnefree. You can buy it at Walmart, and it has time released Benzoyl Peroxide in it (the repair lotion). It Even gets through to cystic acne.

Beleive me I've been there, and tried it all!

I recently broke out bad on m chest, being summer I hated it! Day 1 - better, Day2 good!, Day3 - red but alost gone. Now if youdecide to try it (Iwould) give it some time. It is now penetrating into my comedones I have had for years and they are shrinking!!!

Keep an oil free moisturizer on hand and pply it 10 minutes after the repair lotion.

Then use a sunsreen if out in the sun.

Let us know how this works if you try it! It is way better than proactive!

And If I see results, you will because I have the most stubborn acne you can get.!!

I love it!!!!

Please try this first, give it a month or 2, can't hurt, and wont scar you!!!

I am sorry :cry:

I remember my face was really really bad, and the whole school looked at me and stared and talked about it. I am not even being paranoid, my friend said these people in her class were talking about how gross my skin was. And it was all over my back/shoulders/chest. Anyway, I cried a lot when my skin was that bad. I remember my grandma was like, "Wow, your face looks really bad". And I went into the restaurant bathroom and cried. Anyway, accutane will help you, just remember it is a LONG and very hard road. And it may get worse before getting better.

Good luck :)

i know my sister was on accutane. iv tried the acne free a while back and it was ok but i still broke out a lot. iv had acne since i was 11 and now i just want to get rid of it. iv tried every otc and plenty of perscription when i was younger. i know accutane is a last resort and i feel its time for and so does my mom because she has seen my skin from the start and she hates it as much as i do. thanks for your support.

i said earlier that i felt like the only person who supports me is my mom, but i forgot my favorite support group in the world. i forgot all the people on the org you guys are great! ;)

i know my sister was on accutane. iv tried the acne free a while back and it was ok but i still broke out a lot. iv had acne since i was 11 and now i just want to get rid of it. iv tried every otc and plenty of perscription when i was younger. i know accutane is a last resort and i feel its time for and so does my mom because she has seen my skin from the start and she hates it as much as i do. thanks for your support.

i said earlier that i felt like the only person who supports me is my mom, but i forgot my favorite support group in the world. i forgot all the people on the org you guys are great! ;)

You will see some/alot of improvement with accutane. Just watch the scarring, do not pick!

Get the derm to do it for you.

Thanks for the reply!

Accutane will be the best thing you did for your skin. Cleared me up completely, and no more messy BP stains on my (nice and expensive) shirts and sheets.

Work hard with the opportunities you have. Getting a scholarship is a big deal and you have a bright future. It's okay to feel down about things now and then, it happens to the best of us. All the best and I hope you remain strong! ;)

I am sorry :cry:

I remember my face was really really bad, and the whole school looked at me and stared and talked about it. I am not even being paranoid, my friend said these people in her class were talking about how gross my skin was. And it was all over my back/shoulders/chest. Anyway, I cried a lot when my skin was that bad. I remember my grandma was like, "Wow, your face looks really bad". And I went into the restaurant bathroom and cried. Anyway, accutane will help you, just remember it is a LONG and very hard road. And it may get worse before getting better.

Good luck :)

man, fuck those people. there was this girl at my highschool who everybody talked about behind her back because of her acne. i had acne then, too (as well as now, of course) and it offended me so much. those kind of people would never understand how much people with acne have to go through on a daily basis. we're strong people and we should be proud of ourselves for just putting ourselves out there everyday. i dont care about what people i dont even know think about my skin. oddly enough, i only care when im around the people that i know will love me regardless. stupid susan. anyway, im sorry that you had to go to highschool with a bunch of shallow people...but then, didnt we all?

Im sorry to hear about that. It happens. Your mom was probably just wanting to find a quick and most effective way to help your skin. She most likely said those things because she wanted to help you out because she probably knows that having acne is hard to deal with. My mom is always trying to check my face and tells me to come into the sunlight to get a better look of the scars etc, and it bothers me once in a while, but i try to look at it as simply as an act of maternal love. Moms are like that. Your mom probably cares about your skin just as much as you do. Cheer up. At least you are going to get clear skin soon and the derms will help you out. : )

man, feel better! Hopefully accutane clears you right up! I have been on it for 3 and a half weeks and ai already see a great improvement. Although not clear yet! I have faith in you!!!

well yea at least your moms cares, my mom always bitched at me about my acne and when i did cry in front of her about it she just yelled at me for being stupid. i had to find my own derm and pay for it myself. My mom never helped me with my acne problem she thought i was so concieted and self-centered when i would cry about how i wanted to go to the derm. "All you care about is being pretty" i remember her saying that to me while i was flipping through the yellow pages looking for a derm. But all i really wanted to was to look normal.

Man, that sucks alot. My mom has always had bad acne, so she never says anything to me about mine. She says that I'm lucky to have "as little acne" as I have. But when I get break outs, no matter how much medicine and how much I was it, it just gets bigger, so it sucks alot. I've tried the clear skin regimen thing for about a month and it has done nothing but make my skin worsen. My acne gets all around my mouth and I haven't had a clear chin since last year during the summer. :confused: I've tried basically everything. All different percentages of BP, Differin, Regular soap, Acne cleanser, Medicines, pills, EVERYTHING! Except Proactiv. All my friends that use proactiv don't have clear skin at all and they said that it didn't help them in any way and my friend didn't have bad acne to begin with, but she used it and she said by the end of 3 months, her face was covered in zits. So, I'm a little worried b/c I'd rather have my acne that I have now instead of a full face of it. askldklasd. So if the Proactiv doesn't work within 2 months, my mom is taking me to the derm. Ugh, I've always hated doctors. And I've read up on Accutane, and it doesn't sound too good. I mean it's great that it clears up acne..But all the other side affects, I'd rather not deal with. [more depression, thoughts of suicide...etc.] :snooty:

*Also, if anyone has oily skin, and has found something to clear it up more, then reply or something and tell me what you use. :D

:razz: Hi Pookie, BTW nice name.. I am Aries and I am currently in Korea. I know what you are going through, I too and suffering from acne but I have a mild case. I too cried and sometimes still cry about having acne. Its terrible I tell you. I tried all but nothing seems to work. I used to have severe acne but when I started eating more vegetables and fruits instead of the usual steak and other meats, my skin got better. This week, I am trying an all fruit diet, no nothing just fruits.. I'll keep you posted if this diet works or not.. Don't lose hope and stay strong.. You can do it..

Aries

Dude I know what you are going through. It hurts but you need to be strong. I cried and still cry but I make it a point to always think positive that I will overcome this hurdle in my acne life..

not to be a dick or anything but why the fuck did your mom have to be so blunt, she could have said it in a nicer way. hey man i hope it gets better as fast as you can. Hey man i've been through the accutane hell so if you EVER wanna talk about that shit you can im me on aim instead of just talking about it on here and i'll be glad to help out as best i can

not to be a dick or anything but why the fuck did your mom have to be so blunt, she could have said it in a nicer way. hey man i hope it gets better as fast as you can. Hey man i've been through the accutane hell so if you EVER wanna talk about that shit you can im me on aim instead of just talking about it on here and i'll be glad to help out as best i can

Hi dude, wazup? How long have you been taking accutane? Coz a friend of mine was taking it for 6 months max.. His face cleared up but after a few months the problem came back and worse than ever plus accutane has side effects.. I am right now in a fruit and veggie diet to detoxify my insides of free radicals to minimize my break-outs. Have you heared of FreeAcne in 3days?

Take care and be acne free soon..

iv been on this website for almost a year and i love it. iv been using csr regimen during that time also. i have thought i had cleared up a bit but i went over to my moms today to fill out some papers for a schollarship money. when i was talking to her she said that my skin is breaking out so bad and i felt like

it looked better. she said that we need to go back to the derm and get you on accutane cause it is so bad. i began to tear up right on the spot when she said that and voice my felt like it was gone. i have never cried over my skin before and was just trying my hardest not to cry in front of her because my mom has always been

so proud of me and seen me as a strong person. weve been though so much and she has never seen me cry. so i held in my tears and fillled out the papers and hugged and kissed her goodbye. i got in my car and soon as i shut the door and tears were rolling down my face all on their own. when i got home i went straight to my room and shut the door and came on here to write this. i still have tears rolling down my face right now and i feel like crap. she said she would call the derm tomorrow and get appointment and get me accutane so i can get rid of this shit. i have never cried about my skin and never been depressed about it until now.

I think from past expereinces that when you think you're doing somethign well or doing good and someone puts that down it makes you cry... I think it's natural toc ry in any situation like that.