Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Was supposed to be on a 5 month course?

ok my 1st month i was on 40 mg then my second month i was on 40/80 every other day.....

since triglycerides went up he put me back to 40 mg each day......ive been on that since then and i'm on my 5th month......

I asked the derm if me beign on 40 mg till the edn will amke my acne come back...he said no casue i will be on 40 mg fro more than 5 months, i think i am on it for 2 months more......

what do u think of this?

Is this good?

will my acne come back?

my skin conditoon right is that i have no pimples, juts redness/ and red pots

Don't sweat it dude,

Listen to your derm, your acne isn't going to come back because your frame has been extended. It's either a high dose, with a short time frame OR a lower dose with a long time frame. The difference between the frames is so that if you are experiencing any complications (in bloodwork) the low dose will serve as a preventive for any serious complications or side effects. But essentially, by the end of your course, I think you will have ended up with the same dosage either way. One method is lighter on your system, that's the only difference in my opinion, but one isn't less effective than the other.