Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is there away to remove clogged pores instantly? because my skin is getting pretty clear but it still has several of those clogged pores which eventually become inflamed and huge...some already are. what about those stips that some people use on thier nose for blackheads?

is there away to remove clogged pores instantly? because my skin is getting pretty clear but it still has several of those clogged pores which eventually become inflamed and huge...some already are. what about those stips that some people use on thier nose for blackheads?

In the UK we have Biore strips that claim to do just that. They're expensive though.

I used the Biore strips they aren't really affective for getting rid of clogged pores ,the only way you can MINIMIZE them is if you drink lots of water and keep your pores clean or if you get like a chemical peel done at the dermatologist.But clogged pores isn't really as big as you think they are,it looks big cause you look really close at them.

yehh the clogged pores themselves dont bother me its just that all of them for me seem to eventually turn into massive inflamed pimples which take a super long time to go down

when i look really closely at my skin, specifically under the mouth area and in the lower cheek area i can see these tiny white bumps, very deep in the skin. eventually they individually seem to surface then grow and then become red and inflamed and very unattractive

so lik salycic acid or sumthin? right now im on differin which i hav been for a year which doesnt seem to be doing much good, as well as minocycline which i think im immune to by now. i also do weekly at home glycolic peels. see the thing is there are soo many of these clogged pores that they all surface i wud hav more acne then skin.

so lik salycic acid or sumthin? right now im on differin which i hav been for a year which doesnt seem to be doing much good, as well as minocycline which i think im immune to by now. i also do weekly at home glycolic peels. see the thing is there are soo many of these clogged pores that they all surface i wud hav more acne then skin.

No he was talking about rubbing ejaculate on your face. That wasn't very nice.

SA might help, but it sounds like something a stronger topical retinoid might do best on, if you can get one... The problem is when the pimple is developing and it gets to the point where you can't stop it from becoming a nuisance, so you have to get to it before it starts forming, which is happening because of a buildup of dead skin cells not sloughing off correctly and sebum buildup. You should also switch to completely non-comeogenic products and use a gentle cleanser and light exfoliation with a washcloth or something. That might help.

alright i guess ill start using some SA because i dont think ill be able to get a different prescription because my derm thought be skin was too sensative to take anything stronger..plus my parents are too cheap to get me another appointment untill january wen it free (weird insurance) caus all they see is my 3 or 4 active pimples and redmarks..but not the dozens of clogged pores whichh cud potentially become monsters. i used some SA pads on my back for a month and now its pretty clear so it might work on my face...im jus worried about a initial breakout caus i realy cant take any more breakouts

Yeah when I used differin it did nothing, and I have really sensetive skin. You might do fine on Retin-A Micro (a lower concentration) just applying on a schedule that uses less, like every other day. That's my plan.