Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PizzaFace27

BP gel should be in larger tubes.

Hey Dan, don’t you think it would be more economical to put the BP gel in larger tubes? Usually they don’t last as long as you say and I don’t even use them as often as I should. I would also prefer it if you sold the gel in the big 16 oz. Bottles like the cleansers. One thing I like about the tube is I briefly kneed it before I take some gel out to make sure the ingredients have been re-mixed together incase they have separated. Is that necessary?

i also agree with bigger tubes

this lasts about a month for me, and, unless i travel, i don't mind a huge tube sitting at my bathroom shelf

If you think about it though, compared to what you get in the tiny little tubes of BP they sell in the shops, Dans tubes ARE massive! You will jsut have to purchase more of them in one go!

ofcourse, i'm not complaining about the price

and i do buy a few of them at a go

but, since, we are all probably using lot of it, why not also make a larger tube

this one is good if you travel or sth, but i think it'd be nice to have one huge at home

and i guess it'd be more economical

i think they should be in eight ounce tubes. then he can make it twice as expensive for the tube and it will cost less for shpping so you will be saving money.

This is what i think

Cleanser: 16 ounces

BP Gel: 8 Ounces

Moisturizer: 4 ounces (When he comes out with one)

that is like a month in a half for me

I think it's a good size. It is affordable at 4 oz. and is also large enough to last a while. If it were larger, it would obviously cost more (probably nearly double the amount) and the shipping charge would be almost equal, so what's the point of making it bigger? In my opinion, Dan would never do it...

if dan increased the tube size, it would mean each tube would weigh more, which in turn would mean more shipping costs and plus dan would have to renegotiate a price with the shipping company.

and to say the least, if dan did increase the size of the bottles, some1 would complain about increased shipping.

anyway, in the UK its like £3-£4 for BP in a maximum size of 50 gram tube.

50 grams is about 1.8 ounces.

and £4 is about $7.5

so consider dans bp a bargain.

I actually just got my first couple tubes of Dan's BP, and I have to say that if the tube were any larger, it would start getting pretty unwieldy. I'd say just order more at a time so that you don't have to order it too frequently.

Yup, I agree with JessicaB. I go through a tube every two weeks so a larger tube might sound nice, but I would accidentally squeeze out so much more BP with a big fatty tube that I can't control as much. It would also be harder to get the last bits of residual BP out of a larger tube. I think the net result is that you get more BP out of two 4 oz. tubes than one 8 oz. tube and they weigh nearly the same, so why mess with it?

If you think about it though, compared to what you get in the tiny little tubes of BP they sell in the shops, Dans tubes ARE massive! You will jsut have to purchase more of them in one go!

I agree. Just got my first order today, and those are some honking big tubes! :shock: (Compared to Neutrogena On the Spot, or any other BP packaging I've ever seen!)

The size of the tube is the biggest on the market using the best quality bp at the cheapest price per oz. What more could you want? :whistle:

the size is fine, any larger and it could deter people from trying since not only of the higher cost, but people's tendency not to want to waste say 15.8oz of BP even if it is cheap.

Creating 2 size would add to the production cost since it would be 2 runs to accomodate the 2 different containers.

I however wish that it is bigger :) the idea of pumping it out of a large bottle is emotionally satissfying :)

However, perhaps Dan can explore using a strong puncture proof plastic bag of sort like those those used for the air tight food storing system. A long 16 oz tube of it can be squeeze clean with those thing used for toothpaste and be cut open for the every last bit, thus save shipping(container wgt) and economical too for those of us who don't need to squeeze out a precise amount and just like to see 2-3 nice big CSR bottles in their bathroom... again, emotionally satissfying :)

Anyway, Dan has always stated that he wants to be environmentally sound and every 2 months is one 16oz CSR bottle going to the dump. Perhaps if BP doesn't make sense, something like that for the cleanser would save cost in containers and shipping plus being a bit more environmentally friendly.

...perhaps Dan can explore using a strong puncture proof plastic bag...

Before I read your entire (serious, reasonable) idea, I thought you were going to say something like: "Perhaps Dan can explore using a strong puncture proof plastic bag, fllled with maybe a gallon or two of BP, so we can just dunk our heads in CSR gel, and not have to waste precious time carefully spreading the BP around our faces, while we stare in a mirror."

:lol:

Behind the Scenes at the CSR Factory

IPB Image

1) Dan's Quality Control Inspection.

2) The Latest Moisturizer Sample is Too Strong, Too Slippery.

3) Testing All Products on Himself, Dan Suffers So That The Rest of Us Can Heal.

4) "Hey Wasabi, what are you doing here? You know, we don't test on animals, so I think you need to get out of the vat right now!"

source

(I was looking for a Kerropi pic for Wasabi, and I found the above strip which I rewrote. I hope you enjoy both!)

...perhaps Dan can explore using a strong puncture proof plastic bag...

Before I read your entire (serious, reasonable) idea, I thought you were going to say something like: "Perhaps Dan can explore using a strong puncture proof plastic bag, fllled with maybe a gallon or two of BP, so we can just dunk our heads in CSR gel, and not have to waste precious time carefully spreading the BP around our faces, while we stare in a mirror."

:lol:

Wondeful image of people dipping their heads into vats of BP...thank you!