Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im going to my friend's house tomorrow and she's having a bunch of people come over to have a gigantic food fight. no reason.. we all just have no lives and are very bored haha

anyways, I promised her I would go for sure.. but now im having second thoughts because im SUPER paranoid the food might make my skin break out or something. lol sad I know...

should I go or not? :doubt:

Guest Michael Jackson

yes, the food won't break you out, not doing the reg in the morning will.

yes, the food won't break you out, not doing the reg in the morning will.

I could do the reg after the food fight.. its at noon and I probably will only be there for an hour

I hope people don't throw around like cooking oil or something :shock: haha, that would kind of suck for the skin

Guest Michael Jackson

yeah it is fine, it is 3 now, bp is active for 12 hours, I am not the best at math but, you should be okay :)

yeah it is fine, it is 3 now, bp is active for 12 hours, I am not the best at math but, you should be okay :)

okay :)

i hope you buy a bunch of mcdonalds to throw around because that stuff is shit and only good for throwing in the first place.

i hope you buy a bunch of mcdonalds to throw around because that stuff is shit and only good for throwing in the first place.

haha I don't even think its worthy to throw.. ick I hate mcdonalds

Im going to my friend's house tomorrow and she's having a bunch of people come over to have a gigantic food fight. no reason.. we all just have no lives and are very bored haha

anyways, I promised her I would go for sure.. but now im having second thoughts because im SUPER paranoid the food might make my skin break out or something. lol sad I know...

should I go or not? :doubt:

Food fight at someones house lol. Are her parents away for a while or somethin lol. And whose gonna clean that up? :doh:

Nope her parents no all about it haha.. she lives in the country so there is no cleaning up because we're going to go out to the woods probably

I hope people don't throw around like cooking oil or something :shock: haha, that would kind of suck for the skin

Haha. Funny.

Dang, food fight. Never had one before. It sounds like one of those activities where it's all shits and giggles at first then at the end... "Aw shit."

I forgot to take after pictures :(:(..

BUT.. heres a couple pictures with bacon cheese whiz in my hair :sick: .. worst smell ever

(And this was AFTER I rinsed my hair out in water.. ick)

IPB Image

IPB Image

I forgot to take after pictures :( :(..

BUT.. heres a couple pictures with bacon cheese whiz in my hair :sick: .. worst smell ever

(And this was AFTER I rinsed my hair out in water.. ick)

Sure it is, if thats what you kids are calling baby gravy nowadays... ;)

Guest Michael Jackson

A scheduled food fight!? Who does that... :lol:

People from Wisconsin :confused:

IPB Image

I was one of the cleanest :angel:

See the girl with the white stuff all in her hair in the red pants? all my doing :cool2:

OH and the 1st girl on the left with the stuff all in her face... my doing also